***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He's a clown and I don't respect him or people like him. You are either ridin with Biden or get outta here.
Last part sounds a bit tribal, i'm not saying that, but it's like he can't fathom not being liked by everyone at all times. I bet he blames his failures of his recent, actual bad movies on announcing his choice. I don't even remember him doing it. This was obviously him sitting there, pandering to the right "buy my tequila".

Last I heard he said he regrets endorsing Biden in 2020 because it caused "division"

And said he is very concerned about "wokeness", it is a major problem and bothers him

Division has been a thing. He probably means he divided his guap by endorsing Biden.

Woke woke woke, I got nothing to say. :lol:

Why did he endorse anyone anyways. It’s pretty clear he doesn’t want the smoke that comes with it. Just keep rolling around with dudes in your underwear and get money if you don’t want the blow back.

The Rock is half-Black Canadian and half-Samoan.

The Rock is the "woke". :lol:
"Wokeness" is only okay when it can be used as a gimmick to save his struggling career...

cc7fa7b0f79b09a3bd3f73b341aa6225_crop_exact.jpg

"

Last I heard he said he regrets endorsing Biden in 2020 because it caused "division"

And said he is very concerned about "wokeness", it is a major problem and bothers him
With his Tequila sitting front and center
the-rock-will-cain.png

Division has been a thing. He probably means he divided his guap by endorsing Biden.

Woke woke woke, I got nothing to say. :lol:

Why did he endorse anyone anyways. It’s pretty clear he doesn’t want the smoke that comes with it. Just keep rolling around with dudes in your underwear and get money if you don’t want the blow back.
That's the thing though, who even remembers his endorsement and made a decision based on it? :lol:

Last part sounds a bit tribal, i'm not saying that, but it's like he can't fathom not being liked by everyone at all times. I bet he blames his failures of his recent, actual bad movies on announcing his choice. I don't even remember him doing it. This was obviously him sitting there, pandering to the right "buy my tequila".
He's a complete and utter clown and a disgrace. This dude literally said Biden is divisive when the alternative is exactly that. He's grasping at straws for his tequila flopping. This is on that MJ Republicans wear sneakers nonsense.

I'm sure The Rock will be on Bill Maher's podcast next.

Worrying about "wokeness" is nothing more than privileged whining from rich, out of touch jackasses. Ask the average person how big of an issue wokeness is to them. I thought we'd moved on to DEI being the scary thing now anyways.

Didn't Earn It aka DEI. It's amazing just how hateful people are where they allow these Republican scums to make DEI initiatives (many are a joke because companies weren't putting real money into advancement) the bad guy when these fools are digging up laws before places like Arizona was a state to regulate women's bodies and pass laws that make people's lives worse.

Something has to wake people up. This election shouldn't even be close, but it probably will be.

Found this interesting after all the pearl clutching over DEI a while back.

TLDR: Basically all these schools are just big country clubs for the ultra wealthy.

Back
Top Bottom