***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Like what the **** do you want us to do, just ignore the fascist Nazi stuff he says?
That's exactly what he wants. Ignore everything he says. Ignores all the people he takes advice from. Ignore Agenda 47.
16d59cde-b9e5-4259-84ef-242156c89855.jpg

8eb0e894-122e-4fd3-aa59-6e907bcdd8b7.jpg

IMG_3586.jpeg
1720929843809.png

The Secret Service goofing plays right into the hand of the ghouls lining up Project 2025.

They are gonna say that no government worker can be trusted now since the SS incompetence is proof that their are people in government out to get Trump

So everyone should be a partisan appointment that the President can fire is they are not sufficiently loyal.

True that but what if there happened to be a 2nd shooter in the vicinity?
They wouldn't have allowed him up. Look, I'd do the same thing, stay down until it's clear. But you making it like he's some super alpha male for jumping up and throwing his fist up while he could have been killed it just you doing a weird fetish thing bc that's not what happened at all. Man hid like a roach when the lights cone on until he was told it was clear. I don't blame him, I'd do the same thing. I only say it that was bc that's what happened, not your alternate reality world.

I bet the Republicans requested more Secret Service, but did not get what they requested. Trump almost had his Secret Service stripped from him when he was indicted if that was the case, this could’ve been a very different result

They wouldn't have allowed him up. Look, I'd do the same thing, stay down until it's clear. But you making it like he's some super alpha male for jumping up and throwing his fist up while he could have been killed it just you doing a weird fetish thing bc that's not what happened at all. Man hid like a roach when the lights cone on until he was told it was clear. I don't blame him, I'd do the same thing. I only say it that was bc that's what happened, not your alternate reality world.

I wasn't saying anything of the sort. I was just surprised the SS didn't seem to take that into account. You're doing too much.

Back
Top Bottom