***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man shut up

You sound pathetic with the tired edgelord schtick

Biden is better than Trump

Trump has been infinity more racist

Biden supports policies that would help black people

Trump is hostile to civil rights policy

Excuse me and everyone else for having ******* eyes, ears and being able to read.
You’re acting pretty hostile right now and losing your cool. Its sad that he is all you have to hold on to right now tbh because Democrats knew about his aging and have done nothing about it.

Sixty-seven percent overall say he should withdraw from the race. 85% now say he is too old for a second term. You’re not gonna be happy in November buddy.

You’re acting pretty hostile right now and losing your cool. its that he is all you have to hold on to right now tbh because Democrats knew about his aging and have done nothing about it.

Sixty-seven percent overall say he should withdraw from the race. 85% now say he is too old for a second term. You’re not gonna be happy in November buddy.
What the **** are you even talking about bringing up Biden's age? Are you just searching for a topic you think will be easy for you.

I am not losing my cool.

You are a low skilled troll

Who is holding out hope they get to tell someone they were right so can validate a sad online existence

I'm not emotional dude. I simply don't think you are a poster whose opinion worth respecting.

Simple

Last edited:
What the **** are you even talking about bringing up Biden's age? Are you just searching for a topic you think will be easy for you.

I am not losing my cool.

You are a low skilled troll right wing troll.

Who is holding out hope they get to tell someone they were right so can validate a sad online existence

I'm not emotional dude. I simply don't think you are a poster's opinion worth respecting.

Simple
Now you’re trying to convince me that you’re not emotional And you’re not losing your cool? You’re losing your cool and been emotional all night especially with the name-calling.

Is bringing up Biden‘s age in irrelevant topic? I mean it’s the main reason his own Democratic Party wants him to step down. I would say that’s a pretty big deal.. How much do Democrats care about you ??shoving a stuffed shirt on stage that can’t breathe and think at the same time…

Now you’re trying to convince me that you’re not emotional And you’re not losing your cool? You’re losing your cool and been emotional all night especially with the name-calling.
Dude no one is emotional

Again, I just don't respect you

Is bringing up Biden‘s age in irrelevant topic? I mean it’s the main reason his own Democratic Party wants him to step down. I would say that’s a pretty big deal..
It had nothing to do with the conversation we we having that my point.

I already said he should step down from running. But he is still infinity better than Trump

You seemingly just brought it up the age thing as a way to save your floundering defence of Trump

How much do Democrats care about you ??shoving a stuffed shirt on stage that can’t breathe and think at the same time…
I am a professional economist

I have have advanced degrees and certs in Econ, Public Policy and Data Science now.

I read academics articles, go to lectures, listen to policy podcast. I have done this for approaching 15 years now. Tons of other people in here actually follow politics beyond just reading social media post.

I don't support the Dems because I think they care about me personally. I do it because they are the best choice given the options

The choices are either the Republicans or the Dems. On aggregate, currently (even with their many faults) the Dems are way better. No one is calling them perfect, people are just making the obvious decision like an adult.

Whatever are the most seriously issues facing black America are, the people that research them and propose serious policy answers get an audience with the Democratic party, but not the Republicans or Trump.

Tax and economic policy, housing policy, gun control, civil rights, etc.

Most of my interactions with the Democratic party is on the local level. Getting people registered, helping disabled people help with voting, advocating on local issues, and community assistance

Most of the money I give to the party are to black people just for municipal offices and judge positions

Your tired talking points that you picked up on Twitter or Reddit or whoever else and you think are some top level takedown won't work on me or anyone else in here.

Not because we think the Dems care about us personally, not because we have not done our research, it is because we are more serious about politics than you.

Like I said, whatever you are trying to do, you suck at it.

Last edited:
Biden and trump both lie both jerks.. You really think these Democrats care about you yet they don’t care enough to position a coherent candidate. Even seeing people say “ but Biden has a whole team around him”…. we’re not voting for a team we’re voting for a president.
Dude no one is emotional

Again, I just don't respect you

It had nothing to do with the conversation we we having that my point.

I already said he should step down from running. But he is still infinity better than Trump

You seemingly just brought it up the age thing as a way to save your floundering defence of Trump

I am a professional economist

I have have advanced degrees and certs in Econ, Public Policy and Data Science now.

I read academics articles, go to lectures, listen to policy podcast. I have done this for approaching 15 years now. Tons of other people in here actually follow politics beyond just reading social media post.

I don't support the Dems because I think they care about me personally. I do it because they are the best choice given the options

The choices are either the Republicans or the Dems. On aggregate, currently (even with their many faults) the Dems are way better. No one is calling them perfect, people are just making the obvious decision like an adult.

Whatever are the most seriously issues facing black America are, the people that research them and propose serious policy answers get an audience with the Democratic party, but not the Republicans or Trump.

Tax and economic policy, housing policy, gun control, civil rights, etc.

Most of my interactions with the Democratic party is on the local level. Getting people registered, helping disabled people help with voting, advocating on local issues, and community assistance

Most of the money I give to the party are to black people just for municipal offices and judge positions

Your tired talking points that you picked up on Twitter or Reddit or whoever else and you think are some top level takedown won't work on me or anyone else in here.

Not because we think the Dems care about us personally, not because we have not done our research, it is because we are more serious about politics than you.

Like I said, whatever you are trying to do, you suck at it.

you don’t respect me yet you’re posting paragraphs and talking about your certifications. My tired talking points Are the reason why Biden will have to step down and a majority of his party don’t even want him running for president anymore again you’re emotional because you don’t wanna hear the truth.

Biden and trump both lie both jerks.. You really think these Democrats care about you yet they don’t care enough to position a coherent candidate. Even seeing people say “ but Biden has a whole team around him”…. we’re not voting for a team we’re voting for a president.
I literally just said the opposite

I said Biden should step aside

You suck at this so much you can't even respond to what I am saying, you just repeating the same tried bars over and over

you don’t respect me yet you’re posting
You have shown me nothing to respect

paragraphs and talking about your certifications.

First I couldn't write a sentence to defend my position. Now you are scared of paragraphs

I stated my cert not to brag or compare, to drive home the point that I have done my research

So you can quit acting like you are educating anyone

My tired talking points Are the reason why Biden will have to step down and a majority of his party don’t even want him running for president anymore again you’re emotional because you don’t wanna hear the truth.
I have been saying for week he should step down

Seriously starting to believe you are a bot

You seem completely unable to read and respond on a basic level

Just repeating the same **** over and over. Like you are trying to convince yourself you know what you are talking about. It is weird f

Far from a conspiracy theorist but with Trump nothing would/could surprise me.

But 3 shots only from 125yds away not one hit? (Oh I see it was counter sniper that shot the two shots after)

Crazy :lol:

I literally just said the opposite

I said Biden should step aside

You suck at this so much you can't even respond to what I am saying, you just repeating the same tried bars over and over

You have shown me nothing to respect

First I couldn't write a sentence to defend my position. Now you are scared of paragraphs

I stated my cert not to brag or compare, to drive home the point that I have done my research

So you can quit acting like you are educating anyone

I have been saying for week he should step down

Seriously starting to believe you are a bot

You seem completely unable to read and respond on a basic level

Just repeating the same **** over and over. Like you are trying to convince yourself you know what you are talking about. It is weird f
You literally don’t have a candidate on the Democrat side so I don’t know what you’re even arguing about

Whole SS still needs to be investigated. That one sniper saved Trump's life though.

GSaxUtVXoAAYW-S

Back
Top Bottom