***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do you know how many morons on BOTH sides have that same point of view when voting? Most of them literally have zero clue about policies each candidate brings.

Ask a trumper why they don’t like Biden: “oh he’s too old and dumb, I think he’s a pedo, yada yada yada”

Ask a Biden person why they don’t like Trump: “oh he’s a criminal, he’s mean oh Twitter, yada yada yada”

I bet if you ask 10 people what they don’t like about their opposing parties candidate, 6-7 of them would name things not associated with politics at all
As you said, morons

Mans went from “hey I’m just relaying facts, I’m a neutral dem” to “yeah I’m signing up for the Kamala campaign rn” like he was objective the whole time :rolleyes
I wasn’t objective, cause I could see clear as day Joe Biden was roadkill. Getting hate and bonehead comments calling me a Trumper. But yes, I’m committed to helping the party win the election now that they’ve got their heads out of their asses. What’s hard to understand about that?

Say the line.PNG

Do you know how many morons on BOTH sides have that same point of view when voting? Most of them literally have zero clue about policies each candidate brings.

Ask a trumper why they don’t like Biden: “oh he’s too old and dumb, I think he’s a pedo, yada yada yada”

Ask a Biden person why they don’t like Trump: “oh he’s a criminal, he’s mean oh Twitter, yada yada yada”

I bet if you ask 10 people what they don’t like about their opposing parties candidate, 6-7 of them would name things not associated with politics at all

Cele.PNG

Brother you are moving the goal post from he is old and senile to he debates badly. Don’t get me started on the ….. he has a stutter that makes it hard for him to think on his feet. Biden has been messing words up since the 70’s.
Posts like these are out of touch gold today.

These posts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"I'm the victim because people disagree with me"
You're the biggest offender. This is exactly how you twist everything around, using meme quotes to distort what's being said. What points have you disagreed with me on? Besides claiming that people can't meet your level, your stance is that anyone who supports Trump is an idiot. That's your entire argument. It was painfully obvious that Biden didn't stand a chance of winning, yet all the Democrats wanted to push that narrative. My stance has always been that Biden is incapable of running this country for 4 more years, and here we are.

You're the biggest offender. This is exactly how you twist everything around, using meme quotes to distort what's being said. What points have you disagreed with me on? Besides claiming that people can't meet your level, your stance is that anyone who supports Trump is an idiot. That's your entire argument. It was painfully obvious that Biden didn't stand a chance of winning, yet all the Democrats wanted to push that narrative. My stance has always been that Biden is incapable of running this country for 4 more years, and here we are.
FFZfu8iWQAM5w2Z.jpg

thank god the party didn’t listen to schmucks in this thread telling the rest of us Joe Biden just has a stutter. The whole country was about to be victimized cause of the moronic thinking being polluted here
Exactly. Rusty has been acting all high and mighty, flaunting his high political IQ and dismissing anyone who had negative views about Biden, no matter how obvious the concerns were. Now it's "Kamala can WIN."

Yet, we're the ones being criticized. I haven't said anything since I posted about how illegal immigrants were flocking to the border. It was so bad that Panama installed barbed wires and measures to stop the migrants from crossing through Darién. But of course, it's all propaganda.

Oh look—another “both sides” guy.

We off that. It’s 2024 and Donald Trump *is* a criminal.

Catch up, please.

A little humility would do you good when you were dismissing common sense. Or stepping under the horse.
Why should I have to show humility because of this situation?

I said Biden should retire weeks ago

I was able to state my opinion strongly without making myself come off like an insufferable *******

Not my problem you could not do the same.

So if you want to go on some pathetic "I told you so" victory lap. You got the wrong person.

Exactly. Rusty has been acting all high and mighty, flaunting his high political IQ and dismissing anyone who had negative views about Biden, no matter how obvious the concerns were. Now it's "Kamala can WIN."

Yet, we're the ones being criticized. I haven't said anything since I posted about how illegal immigrants were flocking to the border. It was so bad that Panama installed barbed wires and measures to stop the migrants from crossing through Darién. But of course, it's all propaganda.
Dude was trying to say I’m a racist MAGA guy cause I saw the situation for what it was. That’s how untethered from reality he is. People like him have to be right even if it means losing the election, so everyone else is now the enemy and on team Trump. It’s such a childish mentality.

Back
Top Bottom