***Official Political Discussion Thread***

People often criticize hardcore Trump supporters as if they are blindly following him without thinking. However, a few individuals here are even worse, acting just like the people they mock, which makes them more pathetic. Do what you want...

At the end of the day, unless you're self-reflecting, you're not saying anything meaningful. The choice between Trump and Biden was about selecting the lesser evil. If Kamala replaces Biden, it's the same situation. We need someone who truly deserves the position and whom people actually want.

I really can't stand this ***** made scammer
full

Scam is a Deplorable. He is a LOSER AND A JOKE.

Kind of crazy how low information and outright racists continue to step in here crying about their ****e opinions being attacked. This thread skews left, that’s been established for a while. I’m not gonna visit r/conservative then cry about folks expressing conservative views. Just do us all a favor and find yourself a proper medium for discussing politics on Putin’s internet.

Kind of crazy how low information and outright racists continue to step in here crying about their ****e opinions being attacked. This thread skews left, that’s been established for a while. I’m not gonna visit r/conservative then cry about folks expressing conservative views. Just do us all a favor and find yourself a proper medium for discussing politics on Putin’s internet.
If you’re saying that expressing the opinion Joe Biden was going to lose is racist or conservative or doesn’t lean left then you’re completely and utterly lost. But maybe I just have the contards ignored

Exactly. Rusty has been acting all high and mighty, flaunting his high political IQ and dismissing anyone who had negative views about Biden, no matter how obvious the concerns were. Now it's "Kamala can WIN."

Yet, we're the ones being criticized. I haven't said anything since I posted about how illegal immigrants were flocking to the border. It was so bad that Panama installed barbed wires and measures to stop the migrants from crossing through Darién. But of course, it's all propaganda.
You are a grown ******* man. Stop whining because I wasn't nice to you

I have been saying for weeks now Biden should step aside. You just want to bait me into a back and forth

You have multiple "Rusty is too mean" post on NT. Report me or block me. But most of all, spare me.

Here's what you and many others fail to realize: just because I disagree with a party's course doesn't mean I'm automatically for the opposition. Stop equating one with the other. I don't have to care about the left or the right. Mocking someone when you're exactly the same is hypocritical, and I know you can understand that.

People often criticize hardcore Trump supporters as if they are blindly following him without thinking. However, a few individuals here are even worse, acting just like the people they mock, which makes them more pathetic. Do what you want...

At the end of the day, unless you're self-reflecting, you're not saying anything meaningful. The choice between Trump and Biden was about selecting the lesser evil. If Kamala replaces Biden, it's the same situation. We need someone who truly deserves the position and whom people actually want.

IMG_0608.jpeg

Totally worse in here.

Here's what you and many others fail to realize: just because I disagree with a party's course doesn't mean I'm automatically for the opposition. Stop equating one with the other. I don't have to care about the left or the right. Mocking someone when you're exactly the same is hypocritical, and I know you can understand that.
You’d think a 10 year old could understand that!

Dude was trying to say I’m a racist MAGA guy cause I saw the situation for what it was. That’s how untethered from reality he is. People like him have to be right even if it means losing the election, so everyone else is now the enemy and on team Trump. It’s such a childish mentality.
I called you a disgruntled Left wing dude that has beefs with the Democratic Party beyond this situation

And you are an unserious person

I stand by those comments

And again, I have been saying that Biden should step aside.

So please. If I was calling you a racist MAGA dude to dismiss you, and saying Biden should say in, please quote those post because I really don't remember

You are a grown ******* man. Stop whining because I wasn't nice to you

I have been saying for weeks now Biden should step aside. You just want to bait me into a back and forth

You have multiple "Rusty is too mean" post on NT. Report me or block me. But most of all, spare me.
Show me such a post. Trying to drown someone out like a true Trump supporter—stop it, fam. You have never had, and will never have, such influence or impact over me or anyone on NT.

After your ridiculous take on border crossings, I began avoiding your biased political opinions altogether.

8 years into this stuff with a tyrant manifesto out and people still are on this.

Mind boggling stuff, man. I’m convinced the both sides people hold that position b/c they think it makes them different and/or smarter than folks who firmly support one side.

In actuality it makes you look like an idiot who is divorced from what has been in front of your face for damn near a decade now.

Show me such a post. Trying to drown someone out like a true Trump supporter—stop it, fam. You have never had, and will never have, such influence or impact over me or anyone on NT.

After your ridiculous take on border crossings, I began avoiding your biased political opinions altogether.
Cool, continue to do so

In fact, you should probably block me too

Complaining about complaining sir?

Biden may be old and losing it, but never heard him advocate for the ingestion of bleach or nuking hurricanes.. or:

1721592803149.png

I haven't said anything since I posted about how illegal immigrants were flocking to the border. It was so bad that Panama installed barbed wires and measures to stop the migrants from crossing through Darién. But of course, it's all propaganda.

Hey I remember that

That was when you were defending DeSantis for his little stunt where he promised nonexistent jobs and opportunities to migrants and then flew them to an unsuspecting Martha's Vineyard

Cool, continue to do so

In fact, you should probably block me too

LOL, why would I do that?? I understand that you struggle to see someone else's point of view when you disagree, but I don't mind reading what you have to say. How else can someone understand your perspective if I'm ignoring it?

Back
Top Bottom