***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oh look—another “both sides” guy.

We off that. It’s 2024 and Donald Trump *is* a criminal.

Catch up, please.

I never said he wasn’t :lol:

Was that supposed to refute the fact that there’s people voting that have absolute zero idea what each candidate brings?

Reading is fundamental brotha

I never said he wasn’t :lol:

Was that supposed to refute the fact that there’s people voting that have absolute zero idea what each candidate brings?

Reading is fundamental brotha
You missed that talking about bad thinking shared across the political spectrum is not welcome here. Wanting Biden off the ticket makes you a Trumptard too. It’s all or nothing so don’t jeopardize your standing to express rational thoughts!

Same people who got worked up about being asked to wear masks

You've got the wrong person. I was first in line to get vaccinated because it was essential for recovering frompande "hurracain". Pun intended, but seriously, I don't agree with any of the nonsense Trump comes up with.

IMG_6699.jpeg

IMG_6555.gif

If the nominee isn’t eventually VP Harris, do you think that would create an election interference issue?
The right thing to do is to hold a primary, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. This is a mess, and no one can deny it. I'd be hard-pressed to believe they'll choose someone other than Kamala. Even the Democratic Party is divided.

You missed that talking about bad thinking shared across the political spectrum is not welcome here. Wanting Biden off the ticket makes you a Trumptard too. It’s all or nothing so don’t jeopardize your standing to express rational thoughts!

I’m well aware

If someone goes against your belief they’re a hardcore liberal/conservative and an idiot. Then you get talked down to and laugh reacted

It is always good for a toilet read though :lol:

Kind of crazy how low information and outright racists continue to step in here crying about their ****e opinions being attacked. This thread skews left, that’s been established for a while. I’m not gonna visit r/conservative then cry about folks expressing conservative views. Just do us all a favor and find yourself a proper medium for discussing politics on Putin’s internet.
This thread isn’t a Liberal / Democrat thread doe.. it’s politics so both sides should be able to have discourse, no?

You gonna post me doing this to you or nah?

This thread isn’t a Liberal / Democrat thread doe.. it’s politics so both sides should be able to have discourse, no?
Dude the thread only became so liberal leaning because the conservative posters got banned. Mainly for racism.

If you don't believe me, you can ask Meth.

Dudes in there with opposing opinions right now are literally whining about being challenged.

People can't expect on a discussion forum that they will never be questioned, disagreed with, and their hot takes mocked

People are not asking for dialogue, the are asking to be coddled. There are tons of other places on NT where politics is discussed too

It is no liberal/progressive/left leaning fault this thread is left leaning because the conservatives, "independent thinkers", and libertarians got themselves banned

Last edited:
I refuse to respect, let alone take serious the politics of anyone who uses words like Libcuck and Trumptard.
Two sides of the same coin drinking koolaid and incapable of rational thought. Sorry the words offend you. But you were SO down to get ****’d into a loss rational people saw coming a mile away. It’s textbook.

Is this showing solidarity or worshipping?
It varies depending on who you ask. Personally, I would not engage in such behavior. However, during the RNC, it appeared to demonstrate solidarity to me. I'll abstain from drawing direct comparisons, although there are numerous examples available for consideration.

Back
Top Bottom