***Official Political Discussion Thread***

200wg-1.gif

Man's went out like a sucker Bro they said bidens council and team found out moments before WE did. Like seconds before he hit send 🤣🤣🤣. That's like finding out you got traded on ESPN

Yes, you make a valid point. I would prefer to have the opportunity to hear from a group of nominees and select one based on their merits. In the past, the choice between Trump and Biden felt like selecting the lesser of two evils, and it seems the situation is similar now. It would be ideal to find a candidate that everyone could support, but perhaps Kamala Harris is seen as that candidate in this scenario, right?
Man right now the Dems can nominate a fish and if I am an American I'm voting for the fish. It should be anyone but trump period.

Canada looking like it finna turn right wing loony too

Cost of living done broke people's minds up there

Like I said, all the party's caught holding the bag on inflation are getting punished at the polls

Kelly checks some great boxes. War hero and astronaut is movie vibes.

I wish newsom or Gretchen were interested.

Kelly probably doesn’t even help win AZ though. He’s not a bad choice for the job but he’s not guaranteeing you AZ and AZ isn’t changing the swing picture overall. Nor is he gonna help get NV next door.

Focus has to be on PA’s 20 votes or at least NC’s 15. 11 in AZ doesn’t move the needle enough.

Man's went out like a sucker Bro they said bidens council and team found out moments before WE did. Like seconds before he hit send 🤣🤣🤣. That's like finding out you got traded on ESPN
That’s like. I want to do this my way, and I don’t want to listen to anybody else’s opinion.

Back
Top Bottom