***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He's probably more likely to call Kamala an octoroon.
One thing this beef showed me if that Ninja was not an outlier when it comes to people not understanding the differences between race, ethnicity, and nationality.

When I tell people Drake is African American and would probably be allowed to run for the US Presidency they look at me like I am nuts.

When I explain it, they almost get mad at me for it. :lol:

Yes, Beshear from Kentucky. I was just talking with fam and saying they need a VP from a flyover state that "they" want to have a beer with.

One thing this beef showed me if that Ninja was not an outlier when it comes to people not understanding the differences between race, ethnicity, and nationality.

When I tell people Drake is African American and would probably be allowed to run for the US Presidency they look at me like I am nuts.

When I explain it, they almost get mad at me for it. :lol:
I won't comment any more on this before the k-anon ggets me.

All I'll say is, I always got a hint of fake deepness from Kendrick. And this beef plus the bad therapy album,

The scent is getting stronger. :emoji_thinking:

I like Shapiro for VP.

Whoever you pick is going to be a strong bet to be the next democratic presidential nominee.

So you gotta pick someone who can win and also will be a good future nominee.

So any word on what her first 100 days will be or is Twitter just tweeting about wealthy donors, and political endorsements?

This a great idea.

Joe Manchin does one more great service for the country by jobbing out to Kamala for the democratic nomination.

Cement himself as a HOF democrat.

🫡

Back
Top Bottom