***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol:

This political **** is all a joke. 2016 proved that and it's gotten worse and worse.
Exactly bro. I don’t know how ppl invest this much if their attention/energy to this. They playing right in our faces. I just can’t help but feel like my vote is pointless anyway. Especially in Texas

1721599793068.png

Exactly bro. I don’t know how ppl invest this much if their attention/energy to this. They playing right in our faces. I just can’t help but feel like my vote is pointless anyway. Especially in Texas
Most of the races on the ballot in November have nothing to do with president

Congress, state, local, judges, and possibly more. Places like Arizona are gonna vote on abortion rights this fall.

Even if one party if likely to win at one level, there are still races that matter and make a difference in people's lives. There are even more of these kind of races during the four years we don't vote for president. Stuff like local school boards

You take swipes at me for caring about politics, but most of my energy, time and dollars are spent at the local level. Electing judges that don't throw kids into the system to doom them to a life of crime, fighting for more money to help organizations that support the homeless, gaining funding for after school programs. I have seen plenty of successes in all these areas, and I think they make a positive change in people's lives.

Maybe you need to start taking politics more seriously if you think national partisan drama is the end all be all.

Or go have a good cry to Family Matters again.

Either way.

Last edited:
He better be out.

It would be scary to put him on a ticket without a full primary process of vetting.

He just feels like a dude with some skeletons in his closet.
Having his ex-wife be a hardcore Trump partisan, and romantically involved with Don Jr. is dangerous as hell

Even if we know all his dirt, she can manufacture some that could stick to him

I’ll stand by it sounds like they chose to do this today to catch everyone napping to put Kamala as the clear presumptive nominee.

Everybody was out on brunch and come Monday before they can get ready to try and navigate to an open primary when who know what can happen, she’ll have endorsements, money, and a likely VP.

Back
Top Bottom