***Official Political Discussion Thread***

f4ea56b8630f2e1f200f6a7067006900.jpg

So it seems like most Obama supporters admit that the economy is still in crappy shape but he "needs more time". How much longer is it going to take?

Are you serious?

I'm not even super pro-Obama like that but the man inherited the worst economy in 30 years.

He's the President he ain't Jesus.
+ he doesn't have access to our money, wtf do people want ANY president to do in 4 years?

And essentially, stop all the hate that goes around. Let's continue to push the envelope in this country!
:lol: Keep dreaming. Split Congress again for the next two years. Nothing important will get accomplished. Nobody compromises in politics. It's pathetic. Vote the party line or your political career is ******. Your politician's chance at reelection is more important than making you, the constituent, happy.

And essentially, stop all the hate that goes around. Let's continue to push the envelope in this country!
laugh.gif
Keep dreaming. Split Congress again for the next two years. Nothing important will get accomplished. Nobody compromises in politics. It's pathetic. Vote the party line or your political career is ******. Your politician's chance at reelection is more important than making you, the constituent, happy.
This.

shout outs to da secretary of "explaining stuff"

obama owes his political career to bill clinton, from his surrogate work thru out da campaign, to leaning on him when times were rough.

da first person obama called after mitt called obama to congratulate him on da re-election was bill, to thank him.

You have a very short memory. Do you remember the Democratic primary against Hilary Clinton. Obama owes no one but himself and his wife/family for his political career.

Umm obama name drops Clinton like Da game name drops Compton >D

Slick willy bill was surrogate in chief, he's da First call received by obama when

Romney surrended.

laugh.gif
Keep dreaming. Split Congress again for the next two years. Nothing important will get accomplished. Nobody compromises in politics. It's pathetic. Vote the party line or your political career is ******. Your politician's chance at reelection is more important than making you, the constituent, happy.
This.
I know... Hope is a big word I use!

You have a very short memory. Do you remember the Democratic primary against Hilary Clinton. Obama owes no one but himself and his wife/family for his political career.

Exactly. Ninja still trying to rewrite history I see.

Umm Clinton stating "no one could've cleaned da mess we were in in 1 term"

Is his implication that even da mighty bill Clinton couldn't wave his magic sax

And make it go away...he had da BEST speech in da whole convention Democratic or Republican.

Hope the President calls up McConnell and Boehner TODAY and let's them know it's time to get **** done and stop being so hard line dedicated to their party beliefs, lettuce pray

Ninjahood is right.... Clinton was a big help for Obama.

I don't think Clinton was the reason Obama won.... But he sure did help...

Clinton has a unique ability to seem calm and fired up at the same time, serious but humorous, a political wonk but concise, and presidential but approachable..

Clinton's ranking among presidents by historians will keep going up as time goes on... And if Obama's Second Term is like his first (and of course we have no idea if it will be) Obama will start off well on that list and climb as time goes on.

Last edited:
:lol: Keep dreaming. Split Congress again for the next two years. Nothing important will get accomplished. Nobody compromises in politics. It's pathetic. Vote the party line or your political career is ******. Your politician's chance at reelection is more important than making you, the constituent, happy.

Da way we handle da fiscal cliff will serve as a barometer to how both sides play nice or not.

Ninjahood is right.... Clinton was a big help for Obama.

I don't think Clinton was the reason Obama won.... But he sure did help...

Well, ninjahood is saying that Obama owes his entire political career to Clinton, soo, that would mean he is wrong. If Obama doesn't beat Hilary in the Dem Primary, none of this happens.

Last edited:
Well, ninjahood is saying that Obama owes his entire political career to Clinton, soo, that would mean he is wrong. If Obama doesn't beat Hilary in the Dem Primary, none of this happens.

Right but wrong.. I mean I try to at least give him some credit

But I don't think he's saying he owes his entire political career.. Unless I missed those specific words which I blame NT for pyramid quotes not being just hitting the quote button

Last edited:
Hopefully Clinton will end up a part of the administration in 2013.

She said she was done I believe in 2011.

Or do you mean Bill? That won'r happen because he spends more time on his charity, and it'd be tough to do that while in the Administration

Last edited:
I think the thing that all of us know and realize as this presidential campaign has come to an end is that it's now time for ninjahood to finally give us his concession speech.  There was ALOT of things that ninjahood said and did wrong........alot, and he should be man enough to admit his mistakes.  The floor is now yours ninjahood, we're waiting on you champ.

Ninjahood, if Bill Clinton was as great as you make him out to be, Al Gore wouldn't have lost in 2000.

Back
Top Bottom