***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hope the President calls up McConnell and Boehner TODAY and let's them know it's time to get **** done and stop being so hard line dedicated to their party beliefs, lettuce pray
:lol: I'd like to be driving a Vanquish tomorrow. Not going to happen though.

Ninjahood, if Bill Clinton was as great as you make him out to be, Al Gore wouldn't have lost in 2000.

It was kinda hard to excited about Al Gore, tbh.

Gore RAN AWAY from bill clinton thinking he was still radio active from da monica

Lewinsky scandal. NPR had a segment RIGHT after Clinton kicked *** in da DNC

Convention. In hindsight, it was one of da most STUPIDEST strategies ever.

When you run away from clinton, NO ONE believes you because he was da damn VP

And you're not taking advantage of da political benefits of comin outta of of da best administrations

Ever. If presidents could run 3 & 4 terms Clinton would STILL be president. :lol:

Has Ninjahood ever said he was wrong? In the history of NT has he ever admitted that? I've never seen it.

This dude's predictions were unrealistic and ignorent.

Now he thinks Christie's fat *** is going to run against Cuomo in 2016. Bro - have you ever left the Washington Heights bubble? Do you ever leave?

Republican Party has now lost 5 out of the last 6 elections (in popular vote). The people have spoken. No doubt in my mind that in 2016 the Republicans are going to put Marco Rubio in the forefront. I was thinking Jindal but he's fell off. Marco Rubio is the front-runner. He has the potential to carry the conservative vote along with the Latino vote. He's the party's only hope.

governor mitt was a moderate, da one running for president had to mutate into a conservative JUST to sneak outta of primaries.

This is absolutely true. It also helps illustrate how out of touch the GOP are. You have to sell out your beliefs to look like the most capable of your peers. So you make yourself out to be something you aren't just to get the nod and then you have to run on ideas that you don't necessarily support. It's a very short-sighted plan, in my opinion.

Mitt Romney's Etch-A-Sketch comment is probably more true than anyone really wants to admit. It's one of the most honest things Romney said in the past 6 months.

I think the thing that all of us know and realize as this presidential campaign has come to an end is that it's now time for ninjahood to finally give us his concession speech.  There was ALOT of things that ninjahood said and did wrong........alot, and he should be man enough to admit his mistakes.  The floor is now yours ninjahood, we're waiting on you champ.

Is ninjahood going to concede, or will he wait until the Florida results are official. The American people realized that Romney is a lying scumbag despite his strong "business" background.

Has Ninjahood ever said he was wrong? In the history of NT has he ever admitted that? I've never seen it.

Which is even more reason why I know he's constructing his concession speech right now just so he can highlight the MANY ways and times he was completely and utterly wrong throughout this presidential race.  We're still waiting on you ninjahood. Now's the time for you throw in the towel champ and think of ways you can better yourself for the future.  I told you that you yesterday that YOU were going to be next kid, and I meant every word of that.

I gotta appreciate Mitt's speech last night though.  Unfortunately it will just be words at the end of the day falling on deaf ears...

Now he thinks Christie's fat *** is going to run against Cuomo in 2016. Bro - have you ever left the Washington Heights bubble? Do you ever leave?

Republican Party has now lost 5 out of the last 6 elections (in popular vote). The people have spoken. No doubt in my mind that in 2016 the Republicans are going to put Marco Rubio in the forefront. I was thinking Jindal but he's fell off. Marco Rubio is the front-runner. He has the potential to carry the conservative vote along with the Latino vote. He's the party's only hope.

Completely agree with everything stated here. GOP is going to have to revitalize their base or it's pretty much over for them in the future. The nation has spoken and no one is trying to hold on to antiquated beliefs. Overall I'm content with this election, America is anxious about it's future and we're seeing some nice progress. The best is yet to come!

Lol marco rubio is a figure head latino...cubans in florida bout to be out numbered by

Ricans who are waaaay more liberal in da very near future.

Christie is WAYYYY more bi partisan & capable for 2016 for da GOP.

If you think that da hurricane JUST helped Obama & not christie then you not paying attention.

And unless da fiscal cliff is addressed its status quo with government gridlock wit a GOP house & Democratic Senate.

Completely agree with everything stated here. GOP is going to have to revitalize their base or it's pretty much over for them in the future. The nation has spoken and no one is trying to hold on to antiquated beliefs. Overall I'm content with this election, America is anxious about it's future and we're seeing some nice progress. The best is yet to come!

Want to know who I want to vote for?

I want to vote for a candidate thats Fiscally Conservative and Socially Liberal - Is that so much to ask for? Can we get this done? Damn this type of stuff really pisses me off.

Can the Republican party wake up? Or can an Independent party finally come into the forefront?

Did anyone catch Chris Matthews say "i'm glad we had the storm last week" last night? :x

Which is even more reason why I know he's constructing his concession speech right now just so he can highlight the MANY ways and times he was completely and utterly wrong throughout this presidential race.  We're still waiting on you ninjahood. Now's the time for you throw in the towel champ and think of ways you can better yourself for the future.  I told you that you yesterday that YOU were going to be next kid, and I meant every word of that.

Umm i wasnt wrong on anything i said slowpoke.

Go find a quote where i said "mitt romney was ousting obama"

If anything, stocks have FALLEN this morning on da news obama won because fears of more quantitative easing,

Piss POOR GDP #s, stubbornly high unemployment numbers, & a looming fiscal cliff.

I wasnt wrong on ANY of that.

Da economic status remains "super ugly"

And obama BETTER get serious about reducing da deficit or da mid term elections gonna look like 2010 part 2

Want to know who I want to vote for?
I want to vote for a candidate thats Fiscally Conservative and Socially Liberal - Is that so much to ask for? Can we get this done? Damn this type of stuff really pisses me off.
Can the Republican party wake up? Or can an Independent party finally come into the forefront?

No. It's not. Democratic Party already has a lot of those. Including the guy who just won.

No matter whom won the election Romney or Obama, America loses. I wonder how many billions of dollars we don't have, we're going to spend per job now?

Lol marco rubio is a figure head latino...cubans in florida bout to be out numbered by
Ricans who are waaaay more liberal in da very near future.
Christie is WAYYYY more bi partisan & capable for 2016 for da GOP.
If you think that da hurricane JUST helped Obama & not christie then you not paying attention.
And unless da fiscal cliff is addressed its status quo with government gridlock wit a GOP house & Democratic Senate.

Lets hear you apologize and admit you're predictions were completely wrong. Instead of pointing the finger at me and assuming what I think about Christie.

Honest truth, no one is going to care about Hurricane Sandy 3 years from now, nationally. Christie also doesn't have a shot as long as he's fat. America would never elect a fat president to be the leader of the free-world. They don't even elect bald candidates. This country is harsh son. :lol:

Someone get TBone out of hiding... He guaranteed Obama would not win reelection after I ousted him from here.

I want to collect on my good will by having him tell me I was right and he was wrong in 2009

Last edited:
If anything, stocks have FALLEN this morning on da news obama won because fears of more quantitative easing,
Piss POOR GDP #s, stubbornly high unemployment numbers, & a looming fiscal cliff.
And obama BETTER get serious about reducing da deficit or da mid term elections gonna look like 2010 part 2

Which is why I am still somewhat at a loss as to how he garnered re-election.

You threw your support around Mitt Romney, and worse yet tried your hardest to promote Mitt Romney here on Niketalk.  Both matters show that you conducted yourself inappropriately and went with the losing candidate, thus making you a direct reflection of that.  You said Romney was better than Obama, you said the Latino community was going to support Romney, you said you spend porsche money on sneakers...................you are and were wrong on all accounts. 

You were Romney's side this election, and that means you were on the wrong side champ.  You also weren't able to deliver the state of New York to the Republican party and I specifically told you that if New York didn't go red that I was going to hold you personally responsible.  Now do the right thing ninjahood and give your concession speech, not now but right now.
Someone get TBone out of hiding... He guaranteed Obama would not win reelection after I ousted him from here.
Yeah he's on the run too.  We got TBone out of here 4 years ago and he has been scared and afraid to return ever since. TBone knows he doesn't want any problems around these parts.

Back
Top Bottom