***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The based on the chart 2 pages ago the republicans pretty much lost every single demographic except middle aged and senior citizen white married males.
EVERY LAST ONE.
Hispanics, blacks, single women, asians, young voters = L's
The face of the nation is changing. Republicans need to recognize that or they'll be screwed. And all the demographic groups they lost in are only guaranteed to grow over the next four years.
Read he also got 70% of the jewish vote after a decent amount of tension between them too.

republican platform gotta get with it. that country is over. you aren't "taking it back"

Last edited:
Seriously. The bubble is so small that its garners some sympathy for the guy. The US is bigger than NY my friend. I wish somebody could sit him down and explain it to him. What makes it worst is dude actually BELIEVES what he is saying, he though there are facts that prove otherwise.Its funny, there are many people who think just like him, and their influence is next to none, hence why nobody cared about them. Grouped in the same group of people who believe in UFOS.

It's absolutely crazy to me. To be willingly ignorant and then tout your views as mainstream belief is just some next level **** that I've only seen from a certain group of people in the political arena. It's ok to be wrong, we're all human but to be blatantly wrong and not care because your view is no bigger than your apartment is just :x

You say its sujective yet you want a video? You don't even know of the matter your speaking of. Its fact what I said my friend. Maybe as a whole more hispanics in this country listen to Yankee, but its the latinos whos vote actually count(you know the ones here legally) that matters most  and more of them are listening to JAy and B.

Again, keep up. I'm not arguing who's more popular. It's no fact. There is no study that has ever been conducted that singles out jay-z's registered voting hispanic fan base vs daddy yankee's registered voting hispanic fan base. If so link that up. If not knock it off already.

My point. Jay-z's and beyonce's infamous endorsement had zero affect on swinging voters. If so link it up.

Again, keep up. I'm not arguing who's more popular. It's no fact. There is no study that has ever been conducted that singles out jay-z's registered voting hispanic fan base vs daddy yankee's registered voting hispanic fan base. If so link that up. If not knock it off already.
My point. Jay-z's and beyonce's infamous endorsement had zero affect on swinging voters. If so link it up.
Not worth it at all.

Dude, elected Dems don't compromise either and only further the divide. It's laughable that we try to place blame on one side or the other when they are both guility.
republicans used the filibuster like it was a normal occurence

mitch mcconnell stood up and said the biggest republican priority is to make obama a one term president. not help the economy, get obama out. they destroyed jobs bills. They destroyed bills to help the veterens who they claim to love so much. They straight up said the job report was FALSE

The public option got taken out. The bush tax cuts were extended. It's mostly one side screaming NO NO NO NO and throwing a tantrum. not all, but mostly. there is no 50/50.

and he didn't take their guns away like most liberals want.

Last edited:
It's absolutely crazy to me. To be willingly ignorant and then tout your views as mainstream belief is just some next level **** that I've only seen from a certain group of people in the political arena. It's ok to be wrong, we're all human but to be blatantly wrong and not care because your view is no bigger than your apartment is just :x

But to be willingly ignorant while living in one of the most diverse cities in America, with people literally from everywhere :lol: That takes effort.

I'm not getting at you for criticizing Obama. I'm not getting at you for you're political beliefs.

I'm getting at you because you live in a bubble and your perception of America isn't real. You were ranting about how Romney was going to win. How Obama wouldn't carry Wisconsin or Ohio together. Have you even been to the Mid-West? How Obama wouldn't do as well with Latinos.
laugh.gif
I think this statement right here regarding ninjahood is just about more telling than anything else that he has said.  It shows just how out of place ninjahood is even with his "own" community or just how much the Latino community wants NOTHING to do with him or his ideology.  The Latino community has rejected ninjahood's notion that "da hemi and a gold chain is living it up"  The Latino community wants something better than that, and they want something more than that, and I don't blame them one bit.  They want progression, they want to be in good standing, they want to be apart of the winning team, which means they won't be joining hands with ninjahood in any way, shape or form. 

Asking Republicans to loosen up on social issues is asking oil companies to stop drilling oil.

Not gonna happen.

Via Ron Brownstein, National Journal:

White vote share change since starting @ 91% in 80: -2 in 84, -4 in 88, +3 in 92, -5 in 96, -2 in 00, -4 in 04, -3 in 08, reaching 74%.

This cycle 72% of the electorate was white.

Good for the President; it was an extremely well run campaign. Now he can get back to less trivial matters - like indiscriminately murdering Muslims with his drones, and quietly defeating the Hedges vs. Obama lawsuit.

Shhhh.

Can someone explain the consequences of the bush era taxes expiring this year and the effect on our tax returns and taxes for next year

Criticizing a wack record ≠ being wrong.. try again
No president has been elected with such a terrible record before. Da voters once again gave obama da benefit da doubt & said its bush's fault.
Obama lost da independent vote by more then 16 points = aka ninjahood wasnt da only one
Who was disappointed in his 1st term. So miss me with " i was wrong". If anything alot of ya lack reality of how da mainstream america feels.

I'm not getting at you for criticizing Obama. I'm not getting at you for you're political beliefs.

I'm getting at you because you live in a bubble and your perception of America isn't real. You were ranting about how Romney was going to win. How Obama wouldn't carry Wisconsin or Ohio together. Have you even been to the Mid-West? How Obama wouldn't do as well with Latinos. :lol:

You made such faulty predictions on based on your beliefs no one should hold you're theories about "The American People" credible. You shouldn't even be allowed to speak on it.

FIND a quote where i said romney was gonna win :rolleyes

Obama's record is garbage for a incumbent.. he won because da GOP are straight up

MORONS with social issues.

Last edited:
Here you go Ninja
Link
Link
Oh yeah and this is one pretty funny..
Here you go
Link
Such a terrible record..
that's exactly what i'm talking about though. there's this common misnomer among conservatives, republicans, and their ideologues that obama has a horrible record, or something quite close to it. it's simply not true. his efforts alone towards health care reform, passed in his first year, thrust him into the top quarter of any presidential administration ever. coupled with bin laden's execution, a diverted greater depression, and social progress on equality rights, it's very likely he will be considered with policy heavyweights like fdr, jefferson, and clinton and populist favorites like reagan, kennedy, and washington.

Last edited:
still can't believe obama added on 6 trillion in debt for our country....in the X amount of years before he was president we had a total of 10 trillion...

Back
Top Bottom