***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ninja reminds me of my homie who brags about his mother leaving him his project apartment.

There's nothing wrong with living in a rent controlled apartment
I would just count my blessings that the government hasn't taken away a privilege instead of rubbing it into people's faces that have to pay way more for the same square footage

It is what it is

Ya get this, here we have a man, leeching off the government, making ok money and bragging about investing it in DR, yeah bro...as much as you love Donny, that man hates everything you represent.....you know this right?

BTW, Donald hates rent controlled apartments. And claims that this main problem with them that people that don't need rent control abuse the system. He once tried to evicted an entire building of rent controlled tenants

Da irony of the man Ninja supports, disapproves of his lifestyle thoroughly. If Trump was Ninja's landlord, he would try his best to evict him

http://theweek.com/speedreads/61933...-entire-building-rentcontrolled-tenants--lost

And this gem:
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/1987/12/trump_excerpt198712

"He tells it how it is"

Lmaooooooooooo!!!! This is what I was saying yesterday! Ironically enough I partially agree with Donny on this, people ABUSE the ***** out of rent control, case in point out very own NH...these programs were put in place so that as tenants got older some with not very good jobs, they won't be priced out of their apartments, tent control is there to benefit parents and grandparents of millenials and NOT these actual 20-35 year olds that want to continue living a rent controlled life....this man NH been bragging for years about "inheriting" the apt once mom dukes goes back to DR...dawg, how you inheriting something that never belonged to your mother b...lmao

If Trump was an NTer he'd hate you.

except w/e u wanna think what could happen or what could happened im good :nerd: 8)

da bread stacked for w/e.

might wanna kick that **** to da next dude :lol:

when da debt 20 Trill Donny aint trying to hear nuffin.

government bout see some meat cleavers.

-If the debt is 20 trillion, then he shouldn't cut taxes like he promised, that will exploded the deficit

-I know you argument is the ole "supply side cuts lead to economic growth". First off, nope. Second off, austerity undercuts economic growth.

-This is not your papi grand plan, he is got it from the Heritage Foundation. Donald is just acting like the far right wing president we expected him to be.

BTW, Donald hates rent controlled apartments. And claims that this main problem with them that people that don't need rent control abuse the system. He once tried to evicted an entire building of rent controlled tenants

Da irony of the man Ninja supports, disapproves of his lifestyle thoroughly. If Trump was Ninja's landlord, he would try his best to evict him

http://theweek.com/speedreads/61933...-entire-building-rentcontrolled-tenants--lost

And this gem:
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/1987/12/trump_excerpt198712

"He tells it how it is"

Lmaooooooooooo!!!! This is what I was saying yesterday! Ironically enough I partially agree with Donny on this, people ABUSE the ***** out of rent control, case in point out very own NH...these programs were put in place so that as tenants got older some with not very good jobs, they won't be priced out of their apartments, tent control is there to benefit parents and grandparents of millenials and NOT these actual 20-35 year olds that want to continue living a rent controlled life....this man NH been bragging for years about "inheriting" the apt once mom dukes goes back to DR...dawg, how you inheriting something that never belonged to your mother b...lmao

If Trump was an NTer he'd hate you.

except w/e u wanna think what could happen or what could happened im good :nerd: 8)

Of course, you been living off others all your life, I would hope you put some change away.

There's nothing wrong with living in a rent controlled apartment
I would just count my blessings that the government hasn't taken away a privilege instead of rubbing it into people's faces that have to pay way more for the same square footage

It is what it is

There is nothing wrong with it at all. It is the smugness and lack of empathy for the next man (even the next man that needs help) that is disgusting

Last edited:

That's not the point b...it's obvious you make decent money, type of money that would have you and moms living great in a nice house, instead you leech off her as she benefits from that rent control....I'm sure you'll be fine, but bragging isn't something you can do....live how you want, just stop acting like you DOIN IT.

Ya get this, here we have a man, leeching off the government, making ok money and bragging about investing it in DR, yeah bro...as much as you love Donny, that man hates everything you represent.....you know this right?

yo steezy, u grew up in da projects, im rent controlled apt.

Apples and oranges b :lol:

im tired of telling ur *** i could make 175k a month and still be valid at my spot.

if u wanted to have any life that wasn't abject squalor complete wit piss scented elevators ur *** HAD to leave public housing or else they'ed kick u and mama out.

i don't fall in that category.

but please continue to think mis representing me is somehow gonna change how I'm moving :lol:

i Hope Trump treats w/e u hold dear and does what he wants to it, that way at least u could have a reason to whine & moan.

when da debt 20 Trill Donny aint trying to hear nuffin.

government bout see some meat cleavers.

-If the debt is 20 trillion, then he shouldn't cut taxes like he promised, that will exploded the deficit

-I know you argument is the ole "supply side cuts lead to economic growth". First off, nope. Second off, austerity undercuts economic growth.

-This is not your papi grand plan, he is got it from the Heritage Foundation. Donald is just acting like the far right wing president we expected him to be.
Hell, the latest GOP budget resolution even had Rand Paul mad as hell that it was going to add $9.7 trillion to the deficit over 10 years.

Trump running this ship now...ya betta strap in. its gonna get real fun these next 100 days.
i hope he takes care of those drug addicts who voted for him.

or screws them over.

i hope he protects minorities living off legacy government assistance who voted for him.

or screws them over.

I'll be OK.

Last edited:
yo steezy, u grew up in da projects, im rent controlled apt.

Apples and oranges b :lol:

im tired of telling ur *** i could make 175k a month and still be valid at my spot.

if u wanted to have any life that wasn't abject squalor complete wit piss scented elevators ur *** HAD to leave public housing or else they'ed kick u and mama out.

i don't fall in that category.

but please continue to think mis representing me is somehow gonna change how I'm moving :lol:

i Hope Trump treats w/e u hold dear and does what he wants to it, that way at least u could have a reason to whine & moan.

Bro what is you talmbout? :lol:

I haven't lived with my moms since right before I graduated college...before that yes I spent 5 years in Edenwald, only because the building I grew up in was being remodeled and turned into a coop...while the building was being fixed up we had the choice to be relocated to another building somewhere in the BX or my mothers application for housing had just been approved and so we moved into a much bigger apt in the PJs for the time being, once the building I grew up in was brand new, my mother made the choice to go back, because she was given the option to buy an apt for 250$ of course she wasn't gonna pass that up, she could have stood in the pjs the rest of her life, hell she gave me the option to keep her apt in Edenwald paying 200$ a month, but I was a young man with ambitions eager to cut the cord so I made my own life...she bought her apt in a building that is now a full blown CoOp and the apt she bought for 250$ is now worth close to 100k SHE OWNS her spot, paying only maintanence b....

Yeah bro, we have very different situations, safe to say my moms agreement is more gold plated than yours, you have this idea that you own that apt you grew up in, not the case bro....and with Trump running the show, I seriously wouldn't be surprised if he forces you to cut the cord.

This might be our future education pick

That ***** is dumb as rocks, the senate destroyed her and I enjoyed every second of it....she still gonna get the job and the public school system is gonna be in even worst shape than it is now, I foresee teacher striker everywhere and only the youth to suffer the consequences....sad man...sad.

This might be our future education pick

That ***** is dumb as rocks, the senate destroyed her and I enjoyed every second of it....she still gonna get the job and the public school system is gonna be in even worst shape than it is now, I foresee teacher striker everywhere and only the youth to suffer the consequences....sad man...sad.
That's an insult to rocks :lol: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom