***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This might be our future education pick

That ***** is dumb as rocks, the senate destroyed her and I enjoyed every second of it....she still gonna get the job and the public school system is gonna be in even worst shape than it is now, I foresee teacher striker everywhere and only the youth to suffer the consequences....sad man...sad.
That's an insult to rocks :lol: :tongue:
rocks are lethal weapons.

That ***** is dumb as rocks, the senate destroyed her and I enjoyed every second of it....she still gonna get the job and the public school system is gonna be in even worst shape than it is now, I foresee teacher striker everywhere and only the youth to suffer the consequences....sad man...sad.
True. Grizzly bears might attack our schools with rocks. Main reason why she said we need guns in schools.
It makes total sense

:rofl: :rofl: howlin

Last edited:

True. Grizzly bears might attack our schools with rocks. Main reason why she said we need guns in schools.
It makes total sense
wait, schools don't need guns to fight off grizzlies. they just need rocks.

Last edited:

It makes total sense
And praying to Jeebus instead of our ancestors. Sorry @daddy style

What if Grizzly is in a "stand your ground" state, and the Grizzly push out da 9 mill, and keeps in #1HUNNA

Last edited:
What if Grizzly are in a "stand your ground" state and the Grizzly push out da 9 mill and keeps in #1HUNNA
Probably had a good reason with all these proposed environmental rollbacks
Gotta stand up for his endangered species
Shout out to the Bald Eagle, he keeps it 3 hunna

Last edited:

It makes total sense
And praying to Jeebus instead of our ancestors. Sorry @daddy style

Is the Girzzly christian doe?

What if Grizzly is in a "stand your ground" state, and the Grizzly push out da 9 mill, and keeps in #1HUNNA
Patriot.

if it was a black bear, though: Thug.

What if Grizzly are in a "stand your ground" state and the Grizzly push out da 9 mill and keeps in #1HUNNA
Probably had a good reason with all these proposed environmental rollbacks
Gotta stand up for his endangered species
Shout out to the Bald Eagle, he keeps it 3 hunna

When Smokey says **** it, and tells Republicans "Only you, gonna catch these shells from da Draco...." a

Has ninja coped the cuban? I remember him saying he was gonna get it around xmas time.

^yo Smokey the Blood Bear acting a bool with that AK :rofl:

Wait
Are the Russians funding the bears? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom