***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sub-buzz-23054-1489168728-1.png

https://www.buzzfeed.com/dinogrando...-piece-of-****?utm_term=.vwrQozMgl#.nqrae9KJN

Talk about privilege though, how the hell does a hateful backpage massage therapist get a DOE position?

I hate to say this man, I really do, but if everyone in that administration suddenly dropped dead, I would legit burst out in laughter, I couldn't care less for the kids they leave behind, the mothers that will be hurt, siblings, etc...IDGAD they can all suffer....I feel terrible saying this, but I just can't help it, they are all roaches.

@BraddJaffy:
That time Trump revealed his 2020 campaign slogan to @ktumulty. Unfortunately, it was already used by the movie “The Purge: Election Year.”

Heh...

Last edited:
Cancer treatment at the ER? Hope these F boys never have to deal with a cancer diagnosis. Scumbags.

FqjFppnU

Muhammad Ali Jr. says he was again detained at airport, this time on way to testify about earlier detention.

I assumed it was the wife because the kid looks kinda Asian, and she was roughing up dem kids like only a mother would. :lol:

Y'all peep the "Risky Business slide" ole girl hit doe :lol:....

2017_03_07_23_21_56.gif

Cancer treatment at the ER? Hope these F boys never have to deal with a cancer diagnosis. Scumbags.
fixed

not really though. i'd never wish that on anyone. but it's frustrating that a fellow man doesn't show empathy, not just to his enemies but to the people who voted him in.

Last edited:
I assumed it was the wife because the kid looks kinda Asian, and she was roughing up dem kids like only a mother would. :lol:

Y'all peep the "Risky Business slide" ole girl hit doe :lol:....

A couple things I read on reddit this morning;

1. He's probably not wearing any pants, because he refuses to even attempt to clean up or diffuse the situation behind him :lol:

2. She was probably watching him live on TV in the other room... only to see the kids go cruising in during the telecast :lol:

"At the end of the day, the people at home are seeing that this is run in a top-down fashion — that you have a few people who tell everyone else this is what we are going to do and that's it," Rep. Justin Amash, R- Michigan told NBC News. "And, the place may have been more open under [former] Speaker Boehner, sadly." (Former Speaker John Boehner left Congress amid criticism from conservatives).

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...lth-care-gripes-now-include-paul-ryan-n731981

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One wonders if the end still justifies the means...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ey-made-him-look-good/?utm_term=.a07ba67ca721

Let's take a walk down memory lane and remember a few times Trump trashed the jobs numbers as “fake,” incomplete or something other than the right way to determine whether America had been made “great again.”

Sep. 7, 2012

“Unemployment rate only dropped because more people are out of labor force & have stopped looking for work. Not a real recovery, phony numbers”

Oct. 19, 2012
"7.8% unemployment number is a complete fraud as evidenced by the jobless claims number released yesterday. Real unemployment is at least 15%”

Aug. 11, 2013
“We can rev up this economy like it should be, not with false numbers like 7.4 percent unemployment. But with real numbers.”

May 31, 2014
“Unemployment is a totally phony number.”

June 16, 2015
“Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”

Aug. 11, 2015
“Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”

Aug. 30, 2015
“They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”

Sept. 28, 2015
“I hear 5.3 percent unemployment, that is the biggest joke there is in this country. That number is so false.”

Sept. 29, 2015
“The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”

Oct. 9, 2015
“They say 5.3 percent employment. The number is probably 32 percent.”

Oct. 11, 2015
“Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”

Jan. 17, 2016
“Look again, you hear these phony jobs numbers? People that gave up looking for jobs? They are considered employed.”

Feb. 9, 2016
“Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”

March 12, 2016
“The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”

May 24, 2016
“You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”

July 7, 2016
“The phony 5 percent numbers that we hear about with the unemployment.”

Aug. 8, 2016
“The 5 percent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics.”

Nov. 4, 2016
“The terrible jobs report that just came out … you can see phony numbers, 5 percent.”

Dec. 8, 2016
“The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

Given Trump's interest in the subject, it's highly likely that this list is incomplete.

A bill in Congress could make it harder for workers to keep employers from getting access to their personal medical and genetic information and raise the financial penalties for those who opt out of workplace wellness programs.

House Republicans are proposing legislation aimed at making it easier for companies to gather genetic data from workers and their families, including their children, when they collect it as part of a voluntary wellness program.

The bill, the Preserving Employee Wellness Programs Act, introduced by Representative Virginia Foxx, a Republican from North Carolina and the chairwoman of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, would also significantly increase the financial costs faced by someone who does not join a company wellness program.
:smh:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/health/workplace-wellness-programs-health-genetic-data.html

A bill in Congress could make it harder for workers to keep employers from getting access to their personal medical and genetic information and raise the financial penalties for those who opt out of workplace wellness programs.

House Republicans are proposing legislation aimed at making it easier for companies to gather genetic data from workers and their families, including their children, when they collect it as part of a voluntary wellness program.

The bill, the Preserving Employee Wellness Programs Act, introduced by Representative Virginia Foxx, a Republican from North Carolina and the chairwoman of the House Committee on Education and the Workforce, would also significantly increase the financial costs faced by someone who does not join a company wellness program.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/health/workplace-wellness-programs-health-genetic-data.html

The Party of Small Government indeed.

The Orwellian doublespeak of the GOP will be a fat chapter in political science books when this party is no more.

For all the China bashing they engage in, they seem very jealous of their one-party system and the control it has on the behavior of its people.

This Russia stuff prob won't result in Trump getting impeached. The earliest chance we'll have to get him out is in 2020 unfortunately.

This man Trump really thought 42% of americans were unemployed? 42%. Nearly half of all americans. Unemployed. Wow.

HIPAA. Get outta here with that mess

Back
Top Bottom