***Official Political Discussion Thread***

at da end of da day, im looking forward of that game of chicken those GOP senators who said aint voting for da repeal, after they voted for identical language in 2015.
As of right now there is only one who voted no who was in office back in 2015. She voted no then too. And in 2017 its her (Susan Collins) and Shelly Capito. 2015 was very different from current situation. Back then they knew no mater what they wrote up Obama would veto so there would have been no enactment of the veto and no fallout. This time around they know Trump will gladly sign and kick 32 million off they healthcare plans. And they dont want to deal with that fallout with midterms coming up. McConnell already looking for a lifeline from the Dems and know anything on healthcare will have to be a bipartisan effort. This whole repeal and replace was supposed to be a way to justify tax breaks for the rich when it came to tax reform. But that is looking less likely to happen now as a result of failed repeal and replace.

2015 was very different from current situation. Back then they knew no mater what they wrote up Obama would veto so there would have been no enactment of the veto and no fallout. This time around they know Trump will gladly sign

aka oh you mean they actually can't front anymore with fake show votes for a photo op? exactly....

aka oh you mean they actually can't front anymore with fake show votes for a photo op? exactly....
Not sure what you mean but the Republicans can no longer say we are going to repeal and replace just for votes. Now they are expected to repeal and replace for real. This has been their battle cry for years and now they cant deliver and if they did the way they wanted it would have been a disaster.

Not sure what you mean but the Republicans can no longer say we are going to repeal and replace just for votes. Now they are expected to repeal and replace for real. This has been their battle cry for years and now they cant deliver and if they did the way they wanted it would have been a disaster.

Mitch still going for a vote, let da Chips fall where they may.

keyword WOULD'VE had da threshold of employees would've mandated my employer to be under da scrutiny of Obamacare.

da tax repeals are connected to tax reform, which apparently your conflating issues with healthcare Cadillac taxes.
Ah I get it
So even though it doesn't directly affect you (yet) the taxes could hit your employer which could impact your earnings or whatever future

Because I know how self serving you are Ninja
You wouldn't be this against ACA unless it somehow affected something monetary.

Another thing, I know this would not have passes in 2009 but Medicaid should have been taken over by the federal government and combine with Medicare.

This would solve the two big issues with Medicaid right now. That the reimbursements are too low and that Republican governors didn't expand the program to spite Obama.

The GOP should support this. More blue states picking up the tab to help poor red states.

Matter of fact, all federally funded health insurance programs should be merged into one big entity. Then allow people to buy in through a public option and employers to buy into plans for their employees

Because I know how self serving you are Ninja
You wouldn't be this against ACA unless it somehow affected something monetary.

I don't care bout Obamacare either way, im speaking on a political analysis play by play basis.

da only reason im interested is cuz i wanna see if Republicans can pull off da repeal, so they can actually simplify da tax code and lower corporate taxes to better compete worldwide, its substantially harder to do with Obamacare locking certain tax hikes.

Anyone hear about Rowdy Rowdy Gregory Gianforte? Libbie justice system trying to fingerprint and photograph him in connection with him slamming the LIBBIE journalist for SLAMMING DON. Glad he's fighting back because we have to FIGHT BACK against LIBBIE INNUENDO AND CONJECTURE ANY WAY WE CAN.

I don't care bout Obamacare either way, im speaking on a political analysis play by play basis.

da only reason im interested is cuz i wanna see if Republicans can pull off da repeal, so they can actually simplify da tax code and lower corporate taxes to better compete worldwide, its substantially harder to do with Obamacare locking certain tax hikes.
Simplify the tax code? The same tax code that offers loopholes to billion dollar American corporations? Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Yo

Hahahhahahahahahahahaha

Like yo

Hahahahhahahahhaha

Just say you want to decrease taxes
It ain't that hard to say

Chips gonna fall all around you

Obamacare gonna fail anyways, you're not exactly saying anything that's not already happening lol.

like i said, ill be looking forward to see which GOP senator gonna actually vote NO on record and then expect to survive his or her's constituency back home.

Simplify the tax code? The same tax code that offers loopholes to billion dollar American corporations?

umm idk if you're in da habit of conflating issues, but tax form would eliminate nearly all tax loopholes minus child credit & home owners credit.

time for you to actually read up on da tax reform proposals.

By the responses I can imagine the bull@#$@ you guys have to response to lol

thread looking like this

SrWlGMf.gif

Anyone hear about Rowdy Rowdy Gregory Gianforte? Libbie justice system trying to fingerprint and photograph him in connection with him slamming the LIBBIE journalist for SLAMMING DON. Glad he's fighting back because we have to FIGHT BACK against LIBBIE INNUENDO AND CONJECTURE ANY WAY WE CAN.
YES. We must protect the identity of the Revolting Blob so he can get back to the business of bringing jobs back to this great country of ours!

CNfsF9TVEAAKFyd.jpg

Why do people engage?
Hard to engage what you can't see.

reece.JPG

umm idk if you're in da habit of conflating issues, but tax form would eliminate nearly all tax loopholes minus child credit & home owners credit.

time for you to actually read up on da tax reform proposals.
That is such propaganda wording you just expressed
https://www.commondreams.org/views/...d-tax-reform-more-tax-cuts-and-loopholes-rich
This doesn't sound like "tax reform"
Just good ol conservative tax cutting

And you gotta be in dream land if you think they gonna pass the border readjustment tax
This gonna piss off many conservatives

Obamacare gonna fail anyways, you're not exactly saying anything that's not already happening lol.

like i said, ill be looking forward to see which GOP senator gonna actually vote NO on record and then expect to survive his or her's constituency back home.
What is that assessment based on? I think they have nothing to fear. Republicans promised Repeal and REPLACE. So if anything it will be those who vote for Repeal only that should fear constituency backlash.

If you really believe these rich conservatives would sever what makes them money, I can sell you an island in Idaho.

tax cuts ≠ tax reform

this isn't up for debate b.

shrinking da brackets and eliminating loopholes is something i wanna see them getting done, they been salivating for it forever, let's see if they actually mean it, or just fronting.
LOL
"Don't believe that hype" *Flavor Flav voice

What is that assessment based on? I think they have nothing to fear. Republicans promised Repeal and REPLACE.

nah, pull up a bill that da GOP brass all agreed on in terms of replace?

once Obamacare fails its da dems who own it, and whoever GOP members helped block it.

Back
Top Bottom