***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yes, are you questioning the veracity of the stats or....

I'm not used to people claiming that statistics are racist. If the accuracy is being questioned, then I can understand.

Yes, another thread where facts were attacked. I guess this board is more about feelings and assumptions than it is about truth.
Once a race troll, aways a race troll....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mp/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

So miss me about statistics and truth.

Your shtick has always been to antagonize black members on NT. And it will be only a matter of time before Meth clips you again Ben. You seemingly can't help yourself

Mans is asking with a straight face what's wrong with false statistics obviously aimed at disparaging blacks :smh::lol:
These troll attempts gotta do better.

Once a race troll, aways a race troll....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...mp/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

So miss me about statistics and truth.

Your shtick has always been to antagonize black members on NT. And it will be only a matter of time before Meth clips you again Ben. You seemingly can't help yourself

I don't believe that you are black, but carry on with your passionate warrioring. And I think that I will trust the President of the United States more than a sneaker poster or some left wing site when it comes to statistics.

And I think that I will trust the President of the United States

IMG_3795.GIF

I don't believe that you are black, but carry on with your passionate warrioring. And I think that I will trust the President of the United States more than a sneaker poster or some left wing site when it comes to statistics.

Once a race troll, always a race troll

Fellow Comrades, I bring you good news. All my hard work fighting against the libbie elites on here and defending the honor of our DEAR dapper don and Benjamin Barson 2020 has finally paid off!

Today I received this email directly from the POTUS HIMSELF. :pimp:

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY!!!

I am MR. DONALD TRUMP and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft containing the sum of ($10.5million united states dollars) that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR. [redacted]
Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately. Text or call: [redacted] in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1 Beneficiary’s Full Name ………………….
2 Sex: ………………………………………………
3 Date of Birth: …………………………………
4 Nationality: ……………………………………
5 Occupation: …………………………………..
6 Physical Address: …………………………..
7 Telephone Number: ………………………..
8 Private E-mail Address: …………………..

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MR. DONALD TRUMP
Text or call: [redacted]
president united state of America
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

I got on the coal train EARLY and it has PAID OFF bigly. GLORY GLORY COALLELUJAH!

Fellow Comrades, I bring you good news. All my hard work fighting against the libbie elites on here and defending the honor of our DEAR dapper don and Benjamin Barson 2020 has finally paid off!

Today I received this email directly from the POTUS HIMSELF. :pimp:

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY!!!

I am MR. DONALD TRUMP and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft containing the sum of ($10.5million united states dollars) that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR. [redacted]
Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately. Text or call: [redacted] in for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1 Beneficiary’s Full Name ………………….
2 Sex: ………………………………………………
3 Date of Birth: …………………………………
4 Nationality: ……………………………………
5 Occupation: …………………………………..
6 Physical Address: …………………………..
7 Telephone Number: ………………………..
8 Private E-mail Address: …………………..

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MR. DONALD TRUMP
Text or call: [redacted]
president united state of America
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

I got on the coal train EARLY and it has PAID OFF bigly. GLORY GLORY COALLELUJAH!
american-flag-eagle-crying-1_zps182b7ba0.jpg

Trump-althlete.jpg

Dude got banned for race trolling. And that **** was so important to him he made a new SN to do it some more.

Some people :lol:

I can assure you that I am not whoever you think that I am, I have never been here before,and this site is nowhere near as important to me as it is to you. There is no way that you have a job or an actual life. You are literally on here every hour of your waking life.

I came here to see some sneaker release dates and ask some questions and stumbled upon this strange far left leaning Social Justice echo chamber.

I literally trust every person in this thread more than I trust our embarrassment of a president

We live in a country where companies are literally required by law to hire minorities and give them housing/food, and yet people still call the President of this great nation a racist. It is mind boggling.

Companies are required by law to give minorities housing and food. And that proves Trump, a dude that got caught multiple breaking the fair housing act is not a racist.

Both of these claims are bull****.

Ben, we know it is you. Your race rolling is not clever enough to hide it.

BTW, companies are required not discriminate based on race or ethnicity. We not set strict quotas on all companies to hire minorities.

The same president who is so insecure he feels the need to lie about his inauguration crowd size for whatever reason, like anyone gives a damn.
There's a bunch of liberal propaganda statistics out there, I believe they're referred to as FBI and DOJ crime statistics.

We live in a country where companies are literally required by law to hire minorities and give them housing/food, and yet people still call the President of this great nation a racist. It is mind boggling.

I'm asking this respectfully: how many generations of inbreeding has your lineage gone through? I'm just trying to learn more about your background so that I can understand your comments better.

Well said Fam. This thread is full of LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES that spend half their time vilifying the President and the millions of Americans that support him. I hope you keep posting because the LIBBIE ECHO CHAMBER is annoying.

:lol: @ you guys trying to engage. c'mon dudes, you're better than that.
Thank you. The man is obviously a libbie infiltrator trying to disparage the sparkling name of Dapper Donald Duck and his model-citizen PATRIOT supporters. No one, NOT A ONE, Dapper Don supporter is racist or bigoted in any way. We all have black African-Merican friends. Ben Barson 2020 will be our only vote once Dapper Don graciously steps aside to run charities and orphanages around the world. I myself even work with (THATS RIGHT COMRADES) a black man. We aren't racist, libbies are racist. We all see their dirty tricks and innuendos, all their race baiting like telling minorities they don't have to improve their mindset, and all their butterymales about Super Predators(c). If you libs would open your eyes and jump on the COOOOAAAALLLLLL TRAIN, we could all be rich like our dear friend whywesteppin. Think about THAT.

I, personally, see the opioid "crisis" as being over hyped by a weird alliance of old drug warriors, the prison industrial complex (they both see cannabis inching toward decriminalization and legalization and they need new villains and new pools of prison labor), potheads (not all cannabis user but some, who see an opportunity to have their drug of choice aligned with state power) and the rehab industry.

Main argument used by those who would call opioid us a crisis, is the increase in fatalities. The problem with citing statistics is that you have to careful of who and how the stats are gathered. Most opioid overdose deaths are either suicides or were the result of polysubstance abuse. If you are coroner in a society that stigmatizes suicide and you are constantly being told that there is an opioid "epidemic," you see suicides and overdoses, that resulted from the mixing of several types of drugs, and you mark it down as a straight up and intentional opioid overdose.

Now it is true that there are more people, per capita, who are addicted to opioids or heroin then was the case 30 years ago. There were also lots of people who were under treated and in constant pain 30 years ago. Back then, many people who were in pain, those who were under treated because doctors thought that pain built character, killed themselves and they did it with guns and slit wrists in bathtubs thus leaving no ambiguity for the coroner.

We live in a world with trade offs and if we really want get opioid abuse rates to US rates circa 1980 or that of Thailand, we would have to have a prescribing regime akin to Thailand of the USA in 1980 and that means that opioids would only get used for hospice patients.

We also need to stop with this white, middle class innocence narrative. Most people who get addicted to opioids sought them out and they had the wherewithal to get drugs from the black market. Politicians like to present the story of the CEO or prom queen who gets an injury while running a charity 10k, they get prescribed a few Vicodin and then magically they become full blown heroin addicts. This is akin to the narrative of the cocaine pusher in 70's, the heroin pusher in the 60's, the Mexican Marijuana pusher in the 1930's or the Chinese opium pusher in the 1910's.

At some point, we have to admit that people, even white and well off people, will have a certain segment of their community that likes drugs and that demand for drugs will always be there. The pharmaceutical manufactures, in the early 2000's, did create environmental availability and they influenced the taste of 1980's cohort of young adults. As we tighten restrictions on prescription opioids, we may see a reduction in opioid abuse (and we may not because opioids can be manufactured and smuggled in illicitly) but as opioid abuse decreases, other drugs of abuse will take their place because there will always be a cohort of alienated people, particularly young people, who feel invincible. What is certain is that very tight restrictions on prescription opioids will create very real pain and suffering and it remains to be seen if undertreated people and their loved ones will themselves form into a pressure group.

Given our history and given the behavior of the politicians and the public, the 2020's will see generation Z getting hooked on cocaine and we will have a national "pain crisis."

I'm asking this respectfully: how many generations of inbreeding has your lineage gone through? I'm just trying to learn more about your background so that I can understand your comments better.

My family has been on welfare for four generations. Thanks to this great tolerant nation that we live in. "Inbreeding", is that a derogatory white joke? I'm not white.

Back
Top Bottom