***Official Political Discussion Thread***

p_101528432.jpg
did you describe yourself as "scary" :rofl:

I missed that :lol:

Dude was really going on and on about how I should unwatch the thread because he thinks I am keeping track of him :lol:

i assumed/hoped a larger point would dawn on him by going through that exercise.. obviously, it didnt.. i'm sure youre stunned

“What’s the worst that could happen?”

“We survived through Reagan so we’ll make it through Trump”. (c) Killer Mike

“The President doesn’t have any real power—he’s just a figurehead”.

“They’re both the same”.

Remember all of that? I remember. Good times.

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

All the liberals that wanted to play the "elections don't matter, I don't bring myself to vote in midterms or for Hillary" finna learn the hard way.

Preexisting conditions protections, reproductive Rights, civil rights, labor righs, consumer rights and bunch of other **** finna be in danger.

Wake your *** up @Maximus Meridius. WE have a lot of things on the line right now champ!!

But, BUUUUUUUUT BERNIE WAS ROBBED

It’s fine to seriously admit this but still proclaim that Bernie wouldve lost even with equal DNC treatment.

Just how its reasonable to say that Russia interfered in the election but not enough to change the outcome.

Executive power has morphed into an even more powerful entity since the Vietnam War
I recall being warned by a particular professor in a pol sci undergrad course that we'd get to a point of no return where a person who is incapable of wielding the power will find themselves in that position, but politics has insulated the position of the president so much there's little to nothing that will be done to fix things.

I wish I could have a conversation with that dude today.

I recall being warned by a particular professor in a pol sci undergrad course that we'd get to a point of no return where a person who is incapable of wielding the power will find themselves in that position, but politics has insulated the position of the president so much there's little to nothing that will be done to fix things.

I wish I could have a conversation with that dude today.

john oliver has touched on this point quite a bit when comparing trump with nixon.. and the role the current party politics and 'fox news' and other conservative media have done to insulate this current group

and the horrific possibility of those things ultimately saving this group

may 21st, 2017:

june 10th, 2018:

While Kennedy was a republican, for all intents and purposes he was a RINO. Trump will shoehorn one of his hardcore red-pillers in the SCOTUS. They will make Gorsuch look like Judge Joe Brown.

Back
Top Bottom