***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think we all need to accept that Avenatti is likely a grifter profiting off anti trump liberal enthusiasm.

It's pretty clear in that link that the donations are split.

Edit: just to clarify, his tweet is misleading because he doesn't say anything about that. At the same time, people should make sure what they're giving money to.

Last edited:
Was talking to a friend today about the GOPs voter suppression, especially of minorities, and I said people gotta show up as best they can to elect Dems for this to end.

His response was “I don’t believe that, we need an independent” -_-

Dude was also talking to me about Jimmy Dore

The psychology behind people like this baffles me. Preaching about liberal ideals and progressivism but sit their asses on the sidelines when it’s time to vote. They don’t understand that by constantly voting dems and shutting out the GOP for a long period of time that the paradigm of “right” and “left” will shift leftward and then maybe they can get their dream perfect progressive in office. But by just hoping someone waves their wand and liberal independents wind up in significant government positions, especially with the uphill battle created by voter suppression (which democrat control could potentially diffuse) it just feeds into helping the GOP and keeping their perfect progressive further from office.

I’d call it hustling backwards, but the word hustle implies actually getting off your *** to vote a third party liberal. Dude is the stereotypical person that says all this then never votes in any primaries or elections.

Seems no one wants to actually discuss the merits of the proposition re: 13th amendment. Or address the merits of cyclical dependency that has been created in communities of people that look like me. Nor the devastating affects of gang violence, mass incarceration, and the school-to-prison pipeline.

Instead...

He crazy... eff Kanye... Butter biscuits... Someone in here even wished he died in the same manner his mother did etc etc etc

Good grief

You.
Are.
An.
Idiot.

The 13th amendment restricted slavery to jail sentences.

Wanna kill off the prison industrial complex? Proposing an amendment that completely eliminates the practice of slavery would be a start, not eliminating the amendment that restricts its practice without any amendment proposal to improve the 13th.

It's the same song and dance your party did with the ACA. First, it was repeal and replace, until the time came to put up or shut up. We then found out that there wasn't (and there still isn't) a replacement plan.

You are an idiot if you believe Kanye's nonsense AND if you think we are as dense as you to believe his bull****.

You.
Are.
An.
Idiot.

The 13th amendment restricted slavery to jail sentences.

Wanna kill off the prison industrial complex? Proposing an amendment that completely eliminates the practice of slavery would be a start, not eliminating the amendment that restricts its practice without any amendment proposal to improve the 13th.

It's the same song and dance your party did with the ACA. First, it was repeal and replace, until the time came to put up or shut up. We then found out that there wasn't (and there still isn't) a replacement plan.

You are an idiot if you believe Kanye's nonsense AND if you think we are as dense as you to believe his bull****.
This man claim to be a lawyer too :lol: :lol:

Dem vegetable oil fumes are talking him off his troll game

People replied so fast I doubt the article was even read. You SJWs are the minority. Deal with it. I've been saying it for years.
I love a good stereotypical joke, but I would not joke that way with people who have a very recent history of supporting policies based on stereotypes. If not trusting them makes me a SJW, so be it.

The fact of the matter is though, right or wrong is not a numbers game, even in a democracy, and one group of people is clearly in the wrong. Joking about abuses of all kinds won't change that.

A mentally ill drug addict music producer shouting about issues he doesn't even kind of understand is who our president sought to entertain on the topic of prison reform.....

Bruh it really might be the end of days.

Told yall boys, Babylon fallin.

The old heads were right.

The Antichrist is here
DBBB94A5-45FC-49EC-BCC5-F597EF89FBD1.png

Does anyone even use the term "SJWs" in real life? :lol:
Dudes in my IT department used it all the time. It got stopped out after one of the interns got called it (a 19 years old white chick) and clapped back by clapping 40 year old support tech a "*****" for being scared to use a bathroom with a transgender person.

She said it in the break room, everyone in there laughed. Ole boy went straight to HR and then went home.

These dudes are Charmin.

Does anyone even use the term "SJWs" in real life? :lol:

Only heard fragile white boys say it in real life. If you ever hear someone say it IRL laugh in their face like I did.

You will quickly see that emotional fragility come out :lol:

Nah this is just the old rehashed, the court jester paraded in the court by the King for the public's entertainment.

That too but I meant their president.

Ye out here on some Mr Bojangles ****. 2018 is crazy, I'm actually excited for 2019 cuz watching all this stuff unfold has been extremely interesting.

**** feels completely unreal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom