***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Or marrying his cousin.

92325C0D-B655-4154-9828-D8D586F9F6E3.gif

"Andrew Johnson"
"This is too fast"
"Why is everyone so mad?"
Mother****er none of this is relevant to the question of impeachment based on the accusations.

To save you some time I'll summarise Turley's evidence:

"Well, that was different."

Idiocracy was funny....it's getting kinda scary real now tho. Same with that Will Ferrell movie The Campaign

What the hearings do prove, is something that has been proven over and over again in regard to America and its history. White america leans toward doing what SOUNDS right, instead of doing what is actually right, until being forced to do so.

not just america

look at haiti.. europe realized they could no longer hold colonies on the other side of the world because of them.. however that didnt mean france would just accept it and allow them to be free, also rest of the world couldnt just allow that to happen

and haiti was basically the sacrificial lamb for the slaughter.. they fought, won.. but then lost in the long wrong because they had to pay a crap ton to just be recognized by the rest of the world

Doug Collins appears to be flip-flopping between an originalist "we can't apply historical definitions of words to a modern hearing".

I like the cut of Feldman's gib though.

missed most of the hearing cause I was not on my desk. Did I miss anything?

These CSPAN callers...bless their hearts man :lol:

Universal Food Security will never get the attention it deserves.

Relative to other government programs SNAP is one of the most effective programs we have at meeting its policy goal.

But since the face of poverty is often viewed as black and brown, America rather talk about either disciplining the poor (from the right) or strengthening the middle class (from the left), because those things sell better with white people.

Even more depressing, Trump is gonna make a ton of poor white people food insecure but they will still vote for him because they care more about the racial hierarchy in this country than their own economic interest. Then a ton of clowns from all over the political spectrum will excuse this behavior because of "economic anxiety".

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Belgium is already up to 190 days without a federal government since the election and it doesn't look like a solution is near.
We still have a long road to go in order to beat our own Guinness World Record of 541 days without a functioning government.

I don't think any country can beat us in government dysfunction.

Back
Top Bottom