***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump making history left and right.

I wonder what my kids textbooks will look like.

I mean do you really have to wonder?

That's a really chippy start. Again, incredible that the Rs are complaining about a partisan process and how there shouldn't be a close vote for impeachment - and they're right, it should be a total wipeout due to treasonous activity, not ignored because he's on their team.

Doug Collins needs to change his name to Doug Funnie because dude is a clown and an idiot. Says something that the DEPLORABLE governor in Georgia won't no nominate him for the open Senate seat.

these people really asked how and why abuse of power for his own gain impeachable? :lol:
It's for the crowd that doesn't understand the difference between Biden enacting official US aid policy towards Ukraine and Trump's withholding of funds. It's a large population and they call in on C-Span shows every day spewing that drivel.

I feel like the Dems are missing an opportunity here to push impeachment from the viewpoint of Patriotism. This is what these people preach about all year, respecting the flag and what not. There's nothing more unpatriotic than these actions by Trump.

Back
Top Bottom