***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Tulsi is a plant.
plantafa.jpg

only slightly less insane than the "i drink your milkshake" scene

Chappelle parody of Bush: "Go sell some medicine *****es! I'm trying to get that oi....*COUGHS*", followed by awkward expression, looking away and trying to hide his slip-up
Chappelle parody of Trump: "Go sell some medicine *****es! I'm trying to get that OIL!!", followed by a perfectly straight expression looking right at the camera

тулси габбард

I'm not looking to be like DWalk and demand "due process" but what facts suggest that Tulsi works for the Russian government?

With Trump it is obvious: meetings, wiretaps, him admitting it, his subordinates being convicted, the Vendetta between Clinton and Putin etc.

With Tulsi, it's Hillary Clinton saying something and she had a diplomatic meeting with Assad, who is allied with Russia. What am I missing?

If you come to the realization that at no point from this day forward, and has been for a long time now, can he tell a single shred of truth. Everything, I mean everything he says is a lie. Every. single. word.

I'm not looking to be like DWalk and demand "due process" but what facts suggest that Tulsi works for the Russian government?

With Trump it is obvious: meetings, wiretaps, him admitting it, his subordinates being convicted, the Vendetta between Clinton and Putin etc.

With Tulsi, it's Hillary Clinton saying something and she had a diplomatic meeting with Assad, who is allied with Russia. What am I missing?
No one made the accusation that she works for the Russian government. Not even Hillary.

People are calling her a Russian asset because she routinely goes on Fox News to repeat Russian talking points about Syria and Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom