***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Its going to be a battle of the white males with Lizzie on the outside. I've resigned myself to the fact that its likely going to be Biden as the nominee. It sucks, but we have no choice but to support it if we want to avoid another Trump term.

It's high time you leave this thread and take your primary school yard level understanding of politics, geopolitics, and economics with you. Be generous this Christmas and stop insulting our intelligence with your nonsensical hot takes. If you can't understand why Zelensky would say publicly he wasn't pressured, you won't ever get what is happening. If you, Mr Lawyer, are going to argue that we should take Trump or Z at their word with no consideration of the context in which they are talking, I'm gonna say a prayer for your clients because they are being represented by an avocado.

*Sigh* I’ve already stated that reasonable minds can come to different conclusions re: the evidence.

But someone can also give reasons that a donor for the Democratic Party would come to certain conclusions regarding Trump. See bias.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well.

Its going to be a battle of the white males with Lizzie on the outside. I've resigned myself to the fact that its likely going to be Biden as the nominee. It sucks, but we have no choice but to support it if we want to avoid another Trump term.

If Biden wins, Trump wins. Full stop. Bernie has the best chance, but the Democratic Party would never let that happen.

Well this most definitely wasn't in the Mueller report. I do recall a passage where Manafort warned Rick Gates against pleading guilty and then said "we'll be taken care of."
Who was trying to pay off Gates' silence? Manafort himself? Gates had his hands in a lot of cookie jars.

It's hard to think of a more clear-cut case of witness tampering and obstruction of justice so where is the indictment?

Last edited:
This new disclosure by prosecutors brings up a number of questions.

Unless this was something the prosecutors only discovered recently, it couldn't have been Manafort who offered Gates money to refuse to cooperate with Mueller.
Manafort did urge Gates to not plead guilty because he and Gates would be "taken care of" but if he offered to pay for his silence, that I assume that would've shown up in a witness tampering/obstruction charge or at the very least in sentencing documents. Perhaps the "we'll be taken care of" refers to the offer of money.

If it wasn't Manafort, who else has a motive strong enough to be willing to offer Rick Gates money to refuse cooperation with Mueller?
As mentioned before, Rick Gates had his hands in a lot of cookie jars.

Given that Manafort deliberately sabotaged his own plea deal by repeatedly lying to prosecutors during his supposed cooperation, could it be the case that Manafort was offered a similar deal as well?

Last edited:
Here's the passage from the Mueller report about Manafort urging Gates to not plead guilty. No explicit reference to an offer of money to pay off Gates to prevent him from cooperating, though it is possible the "we'll be taken care of" remark refers to such conduct.
ELd76lYX0AUjfpZ

Last edited:
I'm going to wait for more context to surface, for all I know, it could have been an Obama administration holdover baby.

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov was in the WH today, meanwhile Zelensky is still waiting for an invite. Zelensky has made it very clear for months how important a WH meeting was for him and Ukraine.

Sondland previously told Ukrainian officials that a WH meeting was conditioned on complying with Trump and Giuliani’s request for Zelensky to personally announce the Biden and 2016/Crowdstrike investigations in public.

Zelensky deserves his long awaited meeting for all the **** Trump & co put him and Ukraine through.

Sorry if already posted but IT WAS INEVITABLE!!!!

Team Trump borrowed NTxCoal's idea to compare Trump to Thanos. We are very proud and happy to see the fruition of our hard work and sacrifice on these lib-infested forums.

edit: it was foretold by aepps20 aepps20 back when he had the time stone:

LIBS don't understand that OUR PRESIDENT ELECT is like Thanos only more handsome.
Makes sense because our PRESIDENT ELECT is THANOS. AKA THE REAL HERO.

Last edited:

Team Trump borrowed NTxCoal's idea to compare Trump to Thanos. We are very proud and happy to see the fruition of our hard work and sacrifice on these lib-infested forums.

Davengers have finally been defeated! Trumpnos has obtained da Civility Gauntlet, and snapped the evil Davengers into coal dust, a fate too good for those treasonous traitors. We did it, Mr. Mitch, we won.

‘merica

GOP in a nutshell: Guns over people

Didn't Thanos lose the infinity stones to Ironman at that point of the movie?

20191211_004232.jpg

Back
Top Bottom