***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This individual literally campaigned on being a loudmouth reckless racist moron and people are still shocked or talk about mental decline. This guy's mental development stopped in fifth grade, when his brain realized, it didn't have to evolve, because of the family fortune and decided to reserve calories for extracurricular activities such as sports and cruelty and not to further neurological development.

Last edited:
Mannnnn another senseless war is on the way. Thank goodness my bad back (had surgeries on), wont allow me to pass a physical if there was another draft.
I wish we could turn back the clock and the ppl who voted for Trump woke up and realized the mistake they were about to make.

You would think that the Ayatollah died with the size of these crowds :wow: :wow:

Speaking of...

'The world is a safer place now'

I don't have any beef with the Iranians. They never called me ******.
In my experience with Middle Eastern folks I don’t think they view blacks any better. I worked retail for awhile and they treated blacks like crap. I do have some friends of middle eastern decent. They often say the old generation just don’t view us in a positive light.

Yo is a nut :smh:

How are they gonna pay for this?

Doesn't ever seem to be asked whenever we're talking war/'defense' as much as other services that would actually benefit the majority of the population at large since helping your own people isn't ever a priority for them.

Helping line your friends pockets by playing world police and continuing hegemony instead always takes precedence

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...nt-the-iraqi-people-want-the-united-states-to
Pompeo: 'We are confident that the Iraqi people want the United States to continue to be there'

Meanwhile in actual reality:
https://www.dw.com/en/iraqi-parliam...-troops-awaits-government-approval/a-51892888
Iraqi parliament votes to expel US troops — awaits government approval
The Iraqi parliament has voted for a resolution to ask the government to end the agreement to host US troops in Iraq. The move would essentially oust US troops and all other foreign troops from Iraq.

The Iraqi parliament voted on Sunday to remove US troops from Iraq.

In an extraordinary session, lawmakers voted for a resolution to ask the government to end an agreement with Washington to station 5,200 troops in Iraq.

The resolution specifically calls for ending a 2014 agreement that allowed Washington to send troops to Iraq to help in the fight against the "Islamic State" group.

"The government commits to revoke its request for assistance from the international coalition fighting Islamic State due to the end of military operations in Iraq and the achievement of victory," the resolution read.

"The Iraqi government must work to end the presence of any foreign troops on Iraqi soil and prohibit them from using its land, airspace or water for any reason."

What does the resolution mean?

The resolution is non-binding, but it is likely to be heeded by the government as caretaker Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi supports the measures.

Not a Mayo Pete fan but

giphy.gif

:lol: :lol:

In my experience with Middle Eastern folks I don’t think they view blacks any better. I worked retail for awhile and they treated blacks like crap. I do have some friends of middle eastern decent. They often say the old generation just don’t view us in a positive light.

Sadly, this has been my experience as well. With Africans and people from the islands too. Outside of sports, constant media portrayal of us as criminals/drug dealers is unhelpful as well. See Power.

Thankfully, it is changing with the younger generation.

Back
Top Bottom