***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In 24 hours The Impeached President decided to hold one country hostage and threaten to bomb 52 sites consisting of areas of cultural and civilian life in another.
I'm certain the people of Iran or even surrounding countries wouldn't be this upset if this dumbass didn't threaten to bomb cultural sites ....

If this would be Christian sites, dude would be impeached already and you would have the world against him.

So they still doing the impeachment thing or nah?

As evil & asinine as he is, I genuinely worry about his health & not seeing a jail cell (or at least the threat of it).

https://apnews.com/11ddaf35bf84c4c13b4dbafcf1f32158
Iranian state TV reports Iran will no longer abide by any limits of its 2015 nuclear deal.
Iranian state TV reports Iran will no longer abide by any limits of its 2015 nuclear deal.

the juxtaposition between the brashness of the targeted (baited even?) killing of a high ranking Iranian official and confused tiptoeing around Notth Korea makes it a no-brainer

it would be administrative malpractice for them not to move forward with nukes as fast as possible
This sounds like bs. Throw “da libz” on the trump is unhinged trail, instead of our government is a slave to the MIC and our elected representatives in congress can’t represent us when it comes to the most expensive thing in terms of both lives and money, war.

Trump makes it worse, but he’s far from the root of this problem. Lots of D’s in Congress voting to give an incompetent war-thirsty maniac of a commander in chief an increased military budget further shows it.

when Trump became President there was a peace deal with Iran in place

he unilaterally withdrew the US from that deal even though Iran was complying

he then unilaterally decided to assassinate Iran’s military commander

this has nothing to do with D’s in congress

real talk
am i the only one
who talks to their fam
about what to do
or where to meet up if an emergency happens
like big threat or something
like what to do if an emp happens
or if cellphones aint working during a disaster
and how to reach each other

Remember that sanctions are an act of aggression, in plain speak, sanctions are an act of war. On that metric alone, the US is not only biggest potential threat to peace but is the currently greatest violator or peace in the world.

The same goes for drone strikes, coups and special operations.

This is NOT funny:

How am I supposed to explain to my children that they are growing up in a world where they may feel unsafe at a Trump property simply because we used missiles to blow up a guy at the airport in the middle east? We are being victimized. I am beyond upset.

Last edited:
Remember that sanctions are an act of aggression, in plain speak, sanctions are an act of war. On that metric alone, the US is not only biggest potential threat to peace but is the currently greatest violator or peace in the world.

The same goes for drone strikes, coups and special operations.
:lol:
and folks was talking bout the lesser of 2 evils

Back
Top Bottom