***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im beginning to understand some of Dwalk31's behavior or conservatives in general.

They will glady say I told you so if their view is right.

But when they're quite wrong, their easy defense is "I don't know", things must be innocent or not guilty because, well, no one knows.

Ignorance with or without reason and ignorance with or without proof. Abnormal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more details from the new book by 2 Pulitzer prize winning WaPo reporters, a detailed account of the Trump presidency based on interviews with more than 200 sources:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/...donald-trump-philip-rucker-carol-leonnig.html
06c365d7e83fc76e00b74e0cc5d51efe.png

175832309213e719c06637601a945e9a.png

ec578f46321692cac85f293e7225d009.png

50f7f7bd94926ceec5c1ac9cf742cab1.png

b6e1cc3acb6c6d9a350276b9d120eea9.png

d76242c7f979229ab60c10bdeb724497.png

Nazis and white nationalist showing up to threaten government officials with guns, prompting a state of emergency will definitely help their cause against gun control. Would not be mad if it popped off and police were forced to use aggressive measures.
Or they may not if we consider the probability of police shooting a sibling or close relative.

One time I called UMD's student loan department to ask by my payment didn't dispersed. They told me that FAFSA updated my account and granted me work study, so they were updating my account. I went from thinking I was gonna having to owe to getting a refund.

When I got off the phone with them I noticed the length of the call was exactly 5 mins. On the dot.

I consider that a perfect phone call. Little did I know I could have been shown to have clearly committed an illegal offense, one that warranted me at minimum losing my job.

So God speed to Donny. It must be rough.

Last edited:
One time I called UMD's student loan department to ask by my payment didn't dispersed. They told me that FAFSA updated my account and granted me work study, so they were updating my account. I went from thinking I was gonna having to owe to getting a refund.

When I got off the phone with them I noticed the length of the call was exactly 5 mins. On the dot.

I consider that a perfect phone call. Little did I know I could have been shown to have clearly committed an illegal offense, one that warranted me at minimum losing my job.

So God speed to Donny. It must be rough.
On and off the phone with FinAid department of a university with good news in 5 minutes on the dot? THIS IS FAKE NEWS. NO phone call with a college financial aid department A. Ends with people happy B. Takes 5 minutes. FAKENEWSFAKENEWSFAKENEWS. #LockHimUp #IMperfectPhoneCall

On and off the phone with FinAid department of a university with good news in 5 minutes on the dot? THIS IS FAKE NEWS. NO phone call with a college financial aid department A. Ends with people happy B. Takes 5 minutes. FAKENEWSFAKENEWSFAKENEWS. #LockHimUp #IMperfectPhoneCall
This was the only positive call in all my years of schooling. My last year at UMD was free because Obeezy and O'Malley hooked the kid up with grants.

I remember one time UNLV had me on hold for 5 hours just to tell me that they don't know why my loan didn't dispense, so I mean to come down to campus to fill out an appeal form.

It got sorter, but I got hit with late payment fees. Had to go back to fill out an another appeal form.

Then when that appeal was approved, their system was not letting them credit my account so I had to come pick up the refund check in person. Had to wait 1.5 hours in line.

This was the only positive call in all my years of schooling. My last year at UMD was free because Obeezy and O'Malley hooked the kid up with grants.

I remember one time UNLV had me on hold for 5 hours just to tell me that they don't know why my loan didn't dispense, so I mean to come down to campus to fill out an appeal form.

It got sorter, but I got hit with late payment fees. Had to go back to fill out an another appeal form.

Then when that appeal was approved, their system was not letting them credit my account so I had to come pick up the refund check in person. Had to wait 1.5 hours in line.
That's more like it. Miserable and endless bureaucracy just like I also remember. The true American education system brought to you by LIBS. #SaveUsBetsyBae!

Back
Top Bottom