***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If I say no then it just means I don’t get tired of it.

I imagine it was intentionally phrased that way so that a yes or no would result in the same admission.

You can imagine whatever intent you would like. But every person in this thread knows Trump has lied over and over and over about Coronavirus (amongst other things) to make himself look better.
Since you don’t know what a lie is I figured I’d enlist the help of Merriam-Webster
LIE- to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive. To create a false or misleading impression.
E.G.

“it’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle - it will disappear” Trump
That’s not how viruses work

”nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion” Trump
Really nobody?

“”I’ve always known this is a real - this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I’ve always viewed it very serious” Trump
Really? Please see the previous Trump quote.

“We’re very close to a vaccine” Trump
Vaccines take 12-18 months to develop at least

“I met with the leaders of health insurance industry, who have agreed to waive all co-payments for Coronavirus treatment” Trump
Only co-payments for testing are being waived not all treatment.

The list goes on. The point is you can tap dance around what a lie is all you want but with a little evidence your stories and excuses are worth as much as a degree from Trump university.
You come in here and talk in circles constantly with filler and BS in what you say but when you get down to what you’re really trying to say its simple. Trump is your salvation, Roy Moore is an okay guy in your book and lies only matter based on intent. So I can lie all I want as long as my intentions are good right? WRONG!!!

Is this a question you think I should reflect on? B boris

Imagine, for a second, if I posed this question to others in here.

The reaction would likely be very different.
I’m not sure why you ask for my opinion and then completely disregard it. Oh wait, I do know, you disregard all criticism you don’t like.

If you read what I said, I would self-reflect on why everyone draws similar conclusions about me.

To entertain your deflection, the reaction would be different, and you have no one to blame but yourself for that. And, despite what anyone says, you’ll invoke your own excuse to shield yourself from criticism.

I don’t know, at a certain point an activist needs to be an activist and attempt to put pressure on people for change. That question isn’t horrible, unless you assume she knew Kampala’s mom died from cancer. People Generally don’t know how other people's parents died, and this has been a battle cry for Sanders for a while .
-Kamala Harris supports universal healthcare. Harris help write the M4A bill Sanders brought to the Senate. So why not actually go after someone that opposes universal health care?

-When he was made aware of her goof. She didn't take the opportunity say she didn't know. Instead she tried to double down on her point, by using the lost of the person she was just trying to call out.

She works for the Sanders campaign. If this was a independent person making a goof, then that is one thing. But she can't hide behind the shield of being an activist, while being a political actor for one specific candidate.

Last edited:

Republicans, the party of fiscal responsibility

I just love that now the economy is in the tank the best ideas Republicans want to market to the public are left wing proposals that have been around for a while.

But watch Trump just try to make this another backdoor tax cut too. :lol:

Fools outchea sounding like Paul Krugman because they scared of losing the election.

Last edited:
I just love that now the economy is in the tank. The Republicans best ideas the want to market to the public are left wing proposals that have been around for a while.

Watch Trump just try to make this another backdoor tax cut too. :lol:

Fools outchea sounding like Paul Krugman because they scared of losing the election.

He'll have to kick turtle in da shell to get this done.

The ASCE gave America a D on it's infrastructure report card in 2017 and repubs repeatedly ignored the need to spend the reported 2 trillion at the time while the dems were pushing for the legislation.

You have to assume that it will cost double now than what it costs in 2017. Repubs would run this into the ground before it even had a chance.

He only will only take Louisville or Kentucky colorways. No baby blue for him.
Mitch be copping these off StockX...
Propet-Mens-Life-Walker-Strap-Sneaker.jpg

Mitch hasn't worn a pair of LIB Nikes since

Turtle was like a young Teen Wolf back in the day. In fact, his nickname was Teen Turtle. He was known for his long-range 3 and for winning, no matter what it took.

His career ended in tragedy.

He was going to go pro but pulled out once he saw the NBA was allowing people of color to play.

....wait a minute
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/02/05/3CBF518100000578-4183034-image-a-20_1486013942117.jpg

HE JUST CHANGED HIS GLASSES
No ****ing way.

I want to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

The minute Trump touts a new treatment, you can be 100000% sure that the new treatment is bull****.

I hope I'm wrong and that hydroxychloriquine + azithromycin is effective, but let's be realistic. I'm not wrong.

You can imagine whatever intent you would like. But every person in this thread knows Trump has lied over and over and over about Coronavirus (amongst other things) to make himself look better.
Since you don’t know what a lie is I figured I’d enlist the help of Merriam-Webster
LIE- to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive. To create a false or misleading impression.
E.G.

“it’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle - it will disappear” Trump
That’s not how viruses work

”nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion” Trump
Really nobody?

“”I’ve always known this is a real - this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I’ve always viewed it very serious” Trump
Really? Please see the previous Trump quote.

“We’re very close to a vaccine” Trump
Vaccines take 12-18 months to develop at least

“I met with the leaders of health insurance industry, who have agreed to waive all co-payments for Coronavirus treatment” Trump
Only co-payments for testing are being waived not all treatment.

The list goes on. The point is you can tap dance around what a lie is all you want but with a little evidence your stories and excuses are worth as much as a degree from Trump university.
You come in here and talk in circles constantly with filler and BS in what you say but when you get down to what you’re really trying to say its simple. Trump is your salvation, Roy Moore is an okay guy in your book and lies only matter based on intent. So I can lie all I want as long as my intentions are good right? WRONG!!!

"Intent to deceive" is literally in the definition that you posted.

As I told Belgium Belgium , if you want to conclude that Trump had that intent with the various statements, then cool. I respect that opinion.

"Intent to deceive" is literally in the definition that you posted.

As I told Belgium Belgium , if you want to conclude that Trump had that intent with the various statements, then cool. I respect that opinion.

do you think trump isnt lying? or simply drawing another conclusion?

how do you feel personally about trump making false statements? are they done in strategy or simply due to trumps rejection of facts? do you think these false statements are causing any harm?

Back
Top Bottom