***Official Political Discussion Thread***

do you think trump isnt lying? or simply drawing another conclusion?

how do you feel personally about trump making false statements? are they done in strategy or simply due to trumps rejection of facts? do you think these false statements are causing any harm?

I think that he mostly ad libs.

I do not think there is some well-thought-out strategy to deceive.

Of course false statements, when relied upon, can cause harm. That's why I said there is no need to overstate the false statements by calling them lies.

Of course false statements, when relied upon, can cause harm. That's why I said there is no need to overstate the false statements by calling them lies.
Man looking at this bull **** :lol: :lol:

The man routinely spreads false info, even after receiving the correct info, yet we don't know if his intent is to mislead, and can't be labeled a liar. :lol:

Kinda reminds me of the argument for Ninja not being a racist, even though he repeats racist things after being corrected.

At some point adults need to learn, and be held accountable for their statements. Ignorance can't be the excuse, when people actively try to disabuse you of said ignorance

My guy said they sounding like Paul Krugman ☠☠☠🤣🤣🔥
I just love that now the economy is in the tank the best ideas Republicans want to market to the public are left wing proposals that have been around for a while.

But watch Trump just try to make this another backdoor tax cut too. :lol:

Fools outchea sounding like Paul Krugman because they scared of losing the election.

No, not that I am aware of

Got it. So when you deflect every time someone points something out that you’re doing, we can agree that you’re not taking personal responsibility for your actions here.

I do not deflect every time someone points out something that I'm doing. For example, I am directly responding to you right now.

But you are conflating issues. Personal responsibility deals with taking responsibility for one's own actions. For instance, taking out a loan and paying it back instead of placing all of the blame on the actions of the lender.

Deflection, in the psychological realm at least, deals with very different issues.

If you want my direct response on anything just ask it. I will let you know. I have no reason to hide the ball or avoid answering. Most of the time when it devolves to name-calling and profanity or allegations of being a pedo-apologist, etc., I simply do not respond.

The idea that I don't directly address issues is factually inaccurate (in my opinion, but I realize many things are a matter of perspective). If you think I have, give me an issue/topic and I will directly address it.

But to take personal responsibility, apologies for any issue/topic that you feel that I have deflected a direct response.

with all this considered, in regards to Trumps response to COVID-19, do you think he downplayed its severity (which i guess shows intent to mislead), or do you think he didn't believe what the science/medical community was saying, so he took it on himself to present a less dire description of events to America?

Do you believe his public attitude and demeanor towards the virus at its onset in America was the right stance to take? Do you believe it had an impact on how the public contributed to its spread?

Back
Top Bottom