***Official Political Discussion Thread***

C0E698BB-C71C-477F-A5F8-7EDE94E527A4.jpeg

The President of The United States is really shouting out a professional wrestler during the middle of a global pandemic. A little more than a day after recommending injecting disinfectant to cure the virus of said pandemic.You can’t make this up.

How is this legal?
That's what I was wondering too.
I'm just guessing here but laws regarding false/deceptive advertising or maybe something involving willfully attempting to poison people. Surely there's some statute covering what these people are doing.

Any word on this? Trying to find more details on this, but could be bad.
The supposed call or the allegation as a whole?
I'll summarize some of the information I've found.

Corroboration/inculpatory:
-One of Reade's friends told newspapers that Reade told her contemporaneously. That's very significant, assuming it is true.
-If the Larry King call was indeed Reade's mother, that would corroborate her assertion that she told her mother contemporaneously

Questionable:
-Reade's brother told newspapers he was also told contemporaneously but the details he provided to different newspapers differed over time
-Reade's own story has changed over time, as well as the circumstances of how she came to lose that Senate job

Exculpatory:
-Biden denies it (technically those kind of statements are considered exculpatory but really just ignore them)
-Some of her friends told newspapers that she was likely lying. This should likewise be taken with a grain of salt.
-Reade's female coworkers at her job where the alleged incident took place claimed they never observed inappropriate behavior.
-The 3 superior coworkers Reade claimed to have told about the incident at the time claim they have no recollection of that.
-Across several years, including 2017, Reade lavishly praised Biden specifically for his work on behalf of women and sexual assault awareness

Very, very, very strange:
-Around 2018, Reade became a Vladimir Putin stan. Honestly the word stan doesn't even begin to describe her fullblown cultish devotion.
In 2016 and early 2017 she frequently attacked Putin, however she went on to do a complete 180 and started publicly defending Putin against any and all criticism.
She described him with such admiration it would probably even creep out the Kremlin. I'll post an excerpt below and you'll see what I mean.
Most absurdly, she praised how supposedly amazing Putin was for women.

Excerpt: (By the way, there are a lot of these absurd writings she posted online)
https://web.archive.org/web/2019040...democrat-supports-vladimir-putin-f54ca2a3a405
1181a34f987f3c5d37db7f6e71556b86.png

830fde64489928a5ebda29963ae5faab.png

18fc489e3aa9151493c09f146d0a0747.png

2ce34eb1a5dcbabf38b95cbb230bdbd9.png

cee3d5c8cf650413e00c9a03652db8cc.png

Last edited:
I mean, can´t front like ¨brilliant worldly badass chief executive¨ isn´t a description of a very interesting guy, but damn.

The supposed call or the allegation as a whole?
I'll summarize some of the information I've found.

Corroboration/inculpatory:
-One of Reade's friends told newspapers that Reade told her contemporaneously. That's very significant, assuming it is true.
-If the Larry King call was indeed Reade's mother, that would corroborate her assertion that she told her mother contemporaneously

Questionable:
-Reade's brother told newspapers he was also told contemporaneously but the details he provided to different newspapers differed over time
-Reade's own story has changed over time, as well as the circumstances of how she came to lose that Senate job

Exculpatory:
-Biden denies it (technically those kind of statements are considered exculpatory but really just ignore them)
-Some of her friends told newspapers that she was likely lying. This should likewise be taken with a grain of salt.
-Reade's female coworkers at her job where the alleged incident took place claimed they never observed inappropriate behavior.
-The 3 superior coworkers Reade claimed to have told about the incident at the time claim they have no recollection of that.
-Across several years, including 2017, Reade lavishly praised Biden specifically for his work on behalf of women and sexual assault awareness

Very, very, very strange:
-Around 2018, Reade became a Vladimir Putin stan. Honestly the word stan doesn't even begin to describe her fullblown cultish devotion.
In 2016 and early 2017 she frequently attacked Putin, however she went on to do a complete 180 and started publicly defending Putin against any and all criticism.
She described him with such admiration it would probably even creep out the Kremlin. I'll post an excerpt below and you'll see what I mean.
Most absurdly, she praised how supposedly amazing Putin was for women.

Excerpt: (By the way, there are a lot of these absurd writings she posted online)
https://web.archive.org/web/2019040...democrat-supports-vladimir-putin-f54ca2a3a405
1181a34f987f3c5d37db7f6e71556b86.png

830fde64489928a5ebda29963ae5faab.png

18fc489e3aa9151493c09f146d0a0747.png

2ce34eb1a5dcbabf38b95cbb230bdbd9.png

cee3d5c8cf650413e00c9a03652db8cc.png

This is interesting. Did they turn her into a asset and are trying to use her now in a smear campaign? It makes sense. Also few people want to say it because it is callous but her story doesn’t hold up to scrutiny. This isn’t a Kavanaugh situation where for decades the victim was implying that the perv was the molester, there was witnesses, and other cases of similar stories.

I was told that not many people take their medical advice from the President. This article below, included with the spike of people being treated for using disinfectants over the last few days leads me to believe that was... wrong.

As Trump Promoted Drugs, Prescriptions Surged in Spite of Risks
As Trump Promoted Drugs, Prescriptions Surged in Spite of Risks
Prescriptions for two antimalarial medications, heralded as a potential cure for the coronavirus, increased by more than 46 times on the day of a presidential TV appearance.

Back
Top Bottom