***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Back in 1996, we could of had it. I had elite players like cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 and -Red- -Red-

aepps20 aepps20 and @whywesteppindid jumped out to any early lead. Then I put red directly on aepps20 and he tired him out and was starting to win the argument that while coal mining is of course coal mining is glorious but that workers should own the mines in a synthesis known as coalmunism.

We were coming back in the series but on Father’s Day 1996, the Chicoalgo Bulls turned it on and tweeted a meme reminding everyone that under coalmunism, there would be a long waitlist to get your truck raised and convert into a coal roller.

After getting the trophy, aepps cried his eyes out. You may think it was because he took off his goggles and get micro quartz crystals in his eyes but we all know he missed his father who had died simultaneously of black lung and a collapsed mineshaft (caused by the sabotage of two random greenpeace libs) back in 1993.

Without that speech whywesteppin whywesteppin wouldn't be the coal miner he was today. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford was selfish when he talked to the journalists behind da Aepps Rules.
tenor.gif

Bruh :lol: :lol:

currently there is the dip panel urine test, with varying degrees of reliability, that would provide results in minutes. lab confirmation takes more time. the logistics of urine collection in the field has to present all kinds of problems including biohazard and legal ones.

all of that aside, I've worked in the substance abuse treatment field for a long time (and have my own long and personal history testing out drugs and alcohol). cannabis has proven to be far less damaging than alcohol on an individual level, as well as on a societal level. it's crazy that one is legal and the other isn't (in some states and with the feds).

I hate the false equivalency of drunk driving and driving high are the same thing. When I was a valet half the dudes I worked with were high as a kite during their shift but you would never know it. Not a single accident in my 3 years as a valet. Obviously this is anecdotal but, the only people who think high and drunk driving are the same thing are people who don't use any marijuana products. I never messed with maryjane until it became legal in Oregon by that time I was 28ish and now i smoke and take edibles nightly because it's relaxing as hell. Drunk is cool but weed is amazing once you figure out what you do and don't like. The funny thing is I thought it might hinder my performance in the gym/basketball court but I have seen no negative impact whatsoever. I wish more people would do some research and find out the positive benefits with marijuana far outweigh any negatives. No one has ever died from smoking too much weed.

$275 million dollars in tax revenue from marijuana since July 2016 aint a bad thing either.

Back in 1996, we could of had it. I had elite players like @cosmiccoffee9 and @red mpls

@aepps20 and @whywesteppindid jumped out to any early lead. Then I put red directly on aepps20 and he tired him out and was starting to win the argument that while coal mining is of course coal mining is glorious but that workers should own the mines in a synthesis known as coalmunism.
aepps20 aepps20 as he reads this post on his laptop:

91b4a73e-c3d0-4937-b189-889342a182af-gif.2569343

yup this is what has baffled me the most about the slurpage for him. Pains me that people can't see through the fact he literally couldn't care less about them

When I came back to the mines in 95 I came back wearing the 45 in honor of our President ELECT' who was with us everyday we were winning mining championships in 91, 92 and 93. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford left the team and joined the Orlando BLACK MAGIC. KHUFU KHUFU stole the ball from me and we lost the series. They carried RustyShackleford RustyShackleford off of the court. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford knew better and that this would fuel us in the off-season. We added @noskey to the squad in the off-season and we won 72 games that year he was huge in cleaning up the coal boards and played Elite defense against liberal conjecture and innuendo. The night before game 1 of the championship I see rexanglorum rexanglorum in the restaurant and he doesn't speak. We both went to the same mining school .That made me mad.
the-steal-o.gif

After our third straight mining championship I was exhausted. Meth hated the spotlight my gambling put on NT and the distraction it was causing. I called up team owner jrose5 jrose5 and told him I was retiring from mining. I won three straight mining championships which is something @Bloc02 and rock rock Deep never did. Meth banned me for 18 months from NT. During that time I pursued my dream of becoming a moderator on SneakerTalk formally known as Old Niketalk after we moved from Yuku. Some say I could've become the moderator on SneakerTalk but the message board shut down.

MeaslySmartIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

After our third straight mining championship I was exhausted. Meth hated the spotlight my gambling put on NT and the distraction it was causing. I called up team owner jrose5 jrose5 and told him I was retiring from mining. I won three straight mining championships which is something @Bloc02 and rock rock Deep never did. Meth banned me for 18 months from NT. During that time I pursued my dream of becoming a moderator on SneakerTalk formally known as Old Niketalk after we moved from Yuku. Some say I could've become the moderator on SneakerTalk but the message board shut down.

MeaslySmartIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif
I'll never forget when you PM'd me and said "hey I'm in town, what r u doing?" And I said, "I'm about to go practice mining coal. You know the routine." And he said, "Let's eat at the Honkerburger and catch up." So you know, we eat, eat our little coalberders. And I was like, "Well, I gotta go to practice. Why don't you just come along, say hello. The whole Coal Gang would like to see you."

So we get to the coal mine, and I start telling him, "You old, you been out of the mines, you can't mine no more, I'll kick your *** in the mines right now." And, before you know it, he's giving us bucket after bucket. Not just coal, but shale, slate, and schist too.

A week later he famously posted on here, "I'm back and you libbie *****es are ****ing done!"

Back
Top Bottom