***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And the guy who claims to defend due process is no where to be found and will continue supporting these clowns.

President Obama and Former Vice-President Biden are innocent of the criminal accusations unless/until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

In case there was any confusion.

Same goes for the sexual harassment claims agains Former Vice-President Biden

President Obama and Former Vice-President Biden are innocent of the criminal accusations unless/until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

In case there was any confusion.

Same goes for the sexual harassment claims agains Former Vice-President Biden
And you will continue defending and supporting these clowns.

coronavirus, work your magic here in the name of brown skinned Middle Eastern baby Jesus, amen.
source.gif

I would assume (and hope) That weed legalization goes into hyperdrive as states become more and more crunched for revenue.

What might have taken states 5-10 years I assume will be mostly legalized within 1 year or so.

Going to be interesting to see how this develops.

Is there a reliable mechanism for sobriety testing/BAC testing like there is for alcohol?

If so, I think you are right and it'll be sooner than later.

I don't follow the weed legalization that much, but I know a guy that is a Cannabis Industry lobbyist and he talks about it all the time but of course he's pretty biased.

Is there a reliable mechanism for sobriety testing/BAC testing like there is for alcohol?
currently there is the dip panel urine test, with varying degrees of reliability, that would provide results in minutes. lab confirmation takes more time. the logistics of urine collection in the field has to present all kinds of problems including biohazard and legal ones.

all of that aside, I've worked in the substance abuse treatment field for a long time (and have my own long and personal history testing out drugs and alcohol). cannabis has proven to be far less damaging than alcohol on an individual level, as well as on a societal level. it's crazy that one is legal and the other isn't (in some states and with the feds).

This is bringing back memories of that time aepps20 aepps20 retired early for the night and it was up to me to lead the Coal Gang for the night against our hated rivals the New York Knickerlibbies.

Nobody thought I could lead the Gang deep into the night but there we were, minutes away from victory, needing just one well-executed post-tweet assist leading to the winning quote-post response gif to seal the victory. We huddled up and I expected Coach @mplsdunk to call a play for me to hit the winning quote-post, but instead he calls on the then-new European recruit Belgium Belgium to take it! And he wanted me to set him up with the post-tweet assist. Instead I did the unthinkable. I refused to post. I sat it out. @mplsdunk said **** it, and he put dwalk31 dwalk31 in for the post-tweet assist. And somehow Belgium Belgium still made the miraculous quote-post and led us to victory.

What people remember most though is @Based Jesus after the game. @Based Jesus gets up and makes this speech saying " @whywesteppin let us down. I can't believe it." and he started crying. Tears coming down his face. He said, "Wally, I cannot believe that you quit on us like that."

I was in tears and upset, I realized I made a mistake, I thought I was bigger than this thread. I knew it was going to be a stain on my reputation.

The next day, @mplsdunk gets a PM from aepps20 aepps20 saying, "I don't know if Wally is going to live this down. It's always going to haunt him at some point in some conversation. Wally knows better than that."

It's one of those incidents that I wish never happened, but if I had a chance to do it over again I probably wouldn't change it.

When I came back to the mines in 95 I came back wearing the 45 in honor of our President ELECT' who was with us everyday we were winning mining championships in 91, 92 and 93. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford left the team and joined the Orlando BLACK MAGIC. KHUFU KHUFU stole the ball from me and we lost the series. They carried RustyShackleford RustyShackleford off of the court. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford knew better and that this would fuel us in the off-season. We added noskey noskey to the squad in the off-season and we won 72 games that year he was huge in cleaning up the coal boards and played Elite defense against liberal conjecture and innuendo. The night before game 1 of the championship I see rexanglorum rexanglorum in the restaurant and he doesn't speak. We both went to the same mining school .That made me mad.

When I came back to the mines in 95 I came back wearing the 45 in honor of our President ELECT' who was with us everyday we were winning mining championships in 91, 92 and 93. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford left the team and joined the Orlando BLACK MAGIC. KHUFU KHUFU stole the ball from me and we lost the series. They carried RustyShackleford RustyShackleford off of the court. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford knew better and that this would fuel us in the off-season. We added noskey noskey to the squad in the off-season and we won 72 games that year he was huge in cleaning up the coal boards and played Elite defense against liberal conjecture and innuendo. The night before game 1 of the championship I see rexanglorum rexanglorum in the restaurant and he doesn't speak. We both went to the same mining school .That made me mad.

North Coalalina A&M, let’s go coal dust heels.

Back
Top Bottom