***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hauled about 180 tons of lib tears today in the ol peterbilt 💪💪

coal gang is the true patriots, we’re out here supporting local burger chains such as honker burger with our rocket launchers on our backs.

The definition of a patriot might have changed, we aren’t riding into town anymore warning you that the redcoats are coming but we’re even more important. When you read a history book in 400 years they will talk about the coal bros doing push ups at the capitol who freed the corona slaves

we’re mining coal, we’re refusing to wear masks in Walmart, we’re letting you libs know that lockdowns = SLAVERY 💇‍♂️

most importantly we’re not taking hand outs unless it has trumps name on the check! Trump stimulates us all.

most importantly we’re not taking hand outs unless it has trumps name on the check! Trump stimulates us all.
It makes you wonder, what if Trump was around before our generation, think of how great the world would have been...

The Brits would've won our Independence War, the South would've won the Civil War, and Marty McFly would've been a Trump.

It makes you wonder, what if Trump was around before our generation, think of how great the world would have been...

The Brits would've won our Independence War, the South would've won the Civil War, and Marty McFly would've been a Trump.

there would have been no civil war because everyone would have been on the same side.

the trump train runs north/south uniting us all and that train runs on clean American coal.

No lies spoken. People think I'm a tyrant by the way I treated Coal Gang but thats just who I am. Sure I slugged M Mark Antony after a shift when he didn't pass me the ball but that's how I mine coal. You don't have to mine coal like that but you probably never won anything.

You needed your minemates to be tough. If you were soft then how would they deal with enemies of coal gang such as: welfare queens, hip hop still thugs, MS13, ISIS, the dishonest press, the Yinese, SJWs, Antifa, Hollywood Pedos, globalists, the Clinton crime machine and the deep state?

1589607263443.png

I don’t think I have a problem with making a precedent that the current administration gets to investigate members of the prior one for possible crimes and prosecute them as appropriate.

I’m just not sure that Trump has thought that through?

Back
Top Bottom