***Official Political Discussion Thread***

def some opportunism goin on here.

what's that joe budden line,

"we tried to get concious around vote or die /they tried to make it seem like all our votes were lies"

that's def what's gunna happen here with the looting.

C034E247-4303-46A1-8A15-964887E12C6A.jpeg

7EF741FD-C1D4-4127-AA9F-DAA7043CF9AF.jpeg

aepps20 aepps20 our brotha Shameik Moore (voices Miles Morales) is out here doing GREAT! work....

Victim blaming....

Rosa Parks was causing trouble, she had other options....

The grand finale, black people can avoid racism if they carry themselves differently...

I believe he has shown the right Mentality! to be considered for membership into Coal Gang.

Shaolin Fantastic can play Kanye in the movie.

Dude is trying to **** up Spiderverse for me

I would also give him props but I know Delk couldn't even *sigh* when Roy's victims came forward.

:lol: Typed and sent it and immediately regretted it when I realized that he was simply backed in to a corner and had to have some speck of sense of decency to trool his way out of it. I’m too cordial fo my own good...

“[peaceful NFL protesters] maybe shouldn’t be in the country”
“Get those [peacefully protesting] sons of *****es off the field, out. Fired.”
“Get [that peaceful protester] out. Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

You can't lecture me on what it is to be a black man in America when you aren't a black man in America.

I was born and raised in the south.

If you were actually sensitive to the plight of black America then you would realize that spending your time ridiculing a black man is ridiculous.

Move around.

Back
Top Bottom