***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fam
dead.png

:rofl:

The “ijs” and “take care” at the end sent me over the edge.

Juice knows exactly what he’s doing. :lol:

Also I hate to say this, but the protests are probably the worst things that could go on during a pandemic. They situation around this has been brewing for years I just hope this isn’t what causes a early second wave. There is no social distancing happening and just based off of numbers you know asymptomatic people are in those crowds.

Donald Trump is the worst US president in history. Nixon, Reagan, and both Bush presidents are scum of the earth and would have handled 2020 better.

You read my mind...I was wondering, how profitable is being an Uncle Tom on social media? I don't have or use SM so I'm not privy to how prevalent they are but he only has 124K followers and what I would imagine to be weak politic aspirations. Surely this buffoonery can't amount to much for him financially, right?

Well the only example I can give is back during the 2016 election I ran into that clown Paris Dennard with his busted “girlfriend” looking for an apartment in the same subpar complex I lived in :lol: Dude was on CNN pretty regularly at the time.

Last edited:
to summarize society is breaking down because the social contract is broken and we have horrible national leadership in Trump. Corona meant that for the first time people actually have had time to figure this out and react.
Also I hate to say this, but the protests are probably the worst things that could go on during a pandemic. They situation around this has been brewing for years I just hope this isn’t what causes a early second wave. There is no social distancing happening and just based off of numbers you know asymptomatic people are in those crowds.

Donald Trump is the worst US president in history. Nixon, Reagan, and both Bush presidents are scum of the earth and would have handled 2020 better.
this reminds me of the current season of Westworld. they monitor the world and keep everyone on track because deviations from the "plan" can spiral out of control.

we normally have a reserve as a society, allowing us to hold down or hide away grievances when the economy is good. but they're still there. with the election of Trump, those grievances have all been amplified. I'm actually shocked by how well we keep them locked away. but it's been bubbling up for a while.

covid19 is lifting the lid and a lot of things will come out that society was trying to ignore. it's all very unpredictable because there's never been something quite like this. I'm hopeful that maybe we emerge from this more united somehow.

Remember yesterday when he was talking about when the looting starts, the shooting starts?.... then all the cities broke out in protests and looting was wide spread across the nations... yeah that was only 24 hours ago. Get this man off Twitter, he’s throwing gas on the fire. Hopefully the White House can catch spark 🤷🏿‍♀️

Remember yesterday when he was talking about when the looting starts, the shooting starts?.... then all the cities broke out in protests and looting was wide spread across the nations... yeah that was only 24 hours ago. Get this man off Twitter, he’s throwing gas on the fire. Hopefully the White House can catch spark 🤷🏿‍♀️
This could turn ugly quickly. It's similar to this pandemic back in February. There was a chance it would blow over, but there was a chance it would blow up. Trump doesn't know how to manage risk. It's why he's gone bankrupt 4+ times and why every business he touches goes under. He was born into privilege and knows nothing else.

If MAGA people show up with guns to a protest tonight, it could just blow over or a couple punches get thrown. Or it could be tragic. Trump could minimize the risk, but he's doing the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom