***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You can't lecture me on what it is to be a black man in America when you aren't a black man in America.

I was born and raised in the south.

If you were actually sensitive to the plight of black America then you would realize that spending your time ridiculing a black man is ridiculous.

Move around.
Aye, dis man DWalk thinks people calling him out is a slight against all of Black America...
tenor.gif

Aye, dis man DWalk thinks people calling him out is a slight against all of Black America...
tenor.gif

You too.

Same concept.

There are black people on this forum that I disagree with. But I wouldn't spend the majority of my time disparaging them.

Aren't you Bahamian?

You too.

Same concept.

There are black people on this forum that I disagree with. But I wouldn't spend the majority of my time disparaging them.

Aren't you Bahamian?

Hoppin Bob is back y’all!
“Tell em bout the gun line boss!”

Funny enough that IATT IATT spent a good amount of his youth as a black man in the south

You can advance an entire thesis on the dichotomy of black immigrants and descendants of slaves in America.

One thing is for sure, I think there is a better approach than trying to teach me about what it means to be black in America when I live it.

I love how he asserts that given his background, some people are in no position to come at him.

Then proceeds to incorrectly say **** about others people backgrounds :lol:

Delk tryna climb aboard that high horse...
7LG5.gif

Too bad his climb towards a moral compass took a detour at supporting Roy Moore's disgusting relationships with underaged girls and he never rose again.

Funny enough that IATT IATT spent a good amount of his youth as a black man in the south

I mean.. the Bahamas is ONLY 50 miles south of “the south”

o and I guess going to high school and college in Florida

and then my girl’s parents having a house in Florida, so I’m pretty much there at least like every other month during normal times

nope, zero idea about being black in “the south”

Last edited:
You can't lecture me on what it is to be a black man in America when you aren't a black man in America.

If you were actually sensitive to the plight of black America then you would realize that spending your time ridiculing a black man is ridiculous.

Move around.

and yet....

to you...

50 years of known evidence..

of being a racist...

.... ain’t enough proof

Keep in mind outside forces (aka Russia & China) have been proven to use bots and social media to encourage division and violence among the American people.

What happened to George Floyd is an injustice and a product of systemic racism that is a real problem in America.

However don’t get caught up in emotions and allow outside forces to influence you and destroy your country from within.

Move around.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom