***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Word of advice to a fellow comrade, next time bring some coal. It will act as a kryptonite to the libs and repel them.
Our first Christmas together I gave AOC coal and she had an allergic reaction and passed out. I took a photo for the scrapbook
https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F08%2Fsupergirl-season-4-episode-3_1-850x560.jpg

This is terrifying - same as the reporters being “arrested” - you can’t just shoot people or cuff them and detain them, that’s not how policing works - at least it shouldn’t be how it works.
But I’ve said before it’s another one of those American exceptionalism things - you’ve been indoctrinated for years that when someone flashes a badge and tells you to do something that you do it, no questions asked. You see it in movies all the time. You either comply or they shoot you (that’s freedom right?)
And decades of that lead to law enforcement that feels they can do what they want - and leadership that backs that up.
I’m not sure how you fix it - but it needs wholesale change from the top because the system is thoroughly broken.

I bet he had a teleprompter for that.

Biden called them a couple of days ago.

And I don't think dude still hasn't called any Covid families.

What’s the protocol on receiving a call like this? like what happens if you decide to cut off the president, and empty a verbal clip full of “BAN”s “You ain’t ****”s and “Tiny hands”? Or let’s say you do it eloquently without cursing. Is your family targeted? Do they hack you as a suspected terrorist and wait for you to slip up?

I don’t think this is unprecedented so I’m very curious

What’s the protocol on receiving a call like this? like what happens if you decide to cut off the president, and empty a verbal clip full of “BAN”s “You ain’t ****”s and “Tiny hands”? Or let’s say you do it eloquently without cursing. Is your family targeted? Do they hack you as a suspected terrorist and wait for you to slip up?

I don’t think this is unprecedented so I’m very curious
My thoughts too. I would record the conversation and then troll him before then blowing up. "Yeah, thanks for your condolences. He had a tough life, on account of his small hands and fragile ego. He also was sexually obsessed with his daughter, which was kind of weird, don't you think?"

Back
Top Bottom