***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Edit: Ali also said the police provoked what was a peaceful scene from protesters

"Enemy of the People"

as someone said, if they do that to reporters with their visible cameras and crew

imagine what they do when they think they aren’t being filmed

but I’m not black in “the south” of America, right dwalk31 dwalk31

Last edited:
whywesteppin whywesteppin , you need a ride home bruh?
You should have seen me out there!

dfsfs.gif

And it's cool. I'm getting a ride home in da hemi tonight! That passing lane power is really going to come in handy.

I vacillate between the idea that AOC will end up a liberal sellout and the idea that she’s the worthy successor to Bernie, as the head of the electoral political wing of a left movement.

I saw her IG story today. She posted tips on how to deal with teargas and ensure that your phone can’t be used to track you during a protest.

She’s a queen and may be a far stronger successor to Bernie in 2024.

The Progressive That Was Promised

aepps20 aepps20 whywesteppin whywesteppin
The Coal Gang has prevailed. With the amount of fires being set, it appears we’ve finally convinced the libs to embrace carbion dioxide

On a serious note, I think now would be a good time for public officials to debate limiting the scope of the qualified immunity doctrine.

WE STAND WITH OUR PRESIDENT ELECT. He is handling everything BEAUTIFULLY. ANTIFA MUST BE STOPPED

whywesteppin whywesteppin made it on Fox so it was definitely worth it

It was worth it 100000%. I hope Donald Trump saw me. I didn't have a chance to shout out NT in the interview, but I did a tap tap pull when the mob was kicking me on the ground. I don't know if you can see it but it's in there.

My car is totaled, sure. But I have a duty to protect law enforcement from the black African Americans.

Coalco will fix my car but as you saw in the video I can't call anyone for a ride home. Can anyone come by and give me a lift? Preferably in da hemi. I also need a job. Preferably in the coal mines. Lastly, can anyone get Meth in here and stop the bullying?

aepps20 aepps20 whywesteppin whywesteppin
The Coal Gang has prevailed. With the amount of fires being set, it appears we’ve finally convinced the libs to embrace carbion dioxide

On a serious note, I think now would be a good time for public officials to debate limiting the scope of the qualified immunity doctrine.
It breaks my heart to see people lighting these fires.

They're using gasoline when they could be using beautiful, clean coal.

Libbies always ****ing up.

Back
Top Bottom