***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Eerily similar isn't it?

A7575668-1143-4437-B1E6-899DEC37294B.jpeg

was going to point this out. we’re following a timeline we have been on before.

I swear man, a party that "promotes" conservatism, they got wild folks doin all kinds of NASTY ****. I'm sure their Pr0nHub algorithm is filled with these things :rofl:
These fools probably copping RED camera, studio lights, got Final Cut Pro install, and the latest Nvidia GPU in their rig, so they can capture and edit that pristine 4k/60FPS footage of wifey getting her back blown out.

The audio mix on Jerry's home videos of his wife getting donged down probably better than Dunkirk

These fools probably copping RED camera, studio lights, got Final Cut Pro install, and the latest Nvidia GPU in their rig, so they can capture and edit that pristine 4k/60FPS footage of wifey getting her back blown out.

The audio mix on Jerry's home videos of his wife getting donged down probably better than Dunkirk
sounds like a much better setup than that weirdo bubba the love sponge had when the hulkster was dickin down his wife. :lol:

Not quite as bad as Ted Cruz but it's definitely up there for having absolutely no self-respect

Mark Meadows is laying it on a little thick isn't he? My goodness! Someone give him a Kleenex to wipe his nose (since it's so far up the president's keister)!!! 👎👎

Do you really think people shouldn't question your motives?

People can do what they choose. But it seems silly, in my opinion, to think a black dude is trying to intentionally undermine black people in America.

Folks give the white author of the crime bill more benefit of the doubt on here.

Cory Booker all called Trump a racist, the threat to democracy, said Trump was way worse on criminal justice, is a corrupt, cruel, needs to be removed from office as soon as possible, and Biden needs to win for the sake of the country and marginalized groups.

7aLH.gif

People can do what they choose. But it seems silly, in my opinion, to think a black dude is trying to intentionally undermine black people in America.

Folks give the white author of the crime bill more benefit of the doubt on here.
Why is questioning your motives too far? I imagine you'll dance around this, but the implication to me is that people shouldn't be questioning your motives.

Am I the only one that thinks this whole ordeal is made up? It's fishy and playing out too publicly for me.

Sounds like Conway tryna get off before the ship sinks.
Nah, I think this **** for forreal.

She been airing them out for a while now. They have been trying to downplay it.

The daughter is not online anymore than your average teenager, just so happens her parents are well known.

Back when George Conway was publicly dissing Trump, and Trump was clapping back, Kellyanne didn't leave her position.

Seems like her family might really be in shambles.

Am I the only one that thinks this whole ordeal is made up? It's fishy and playing out too publicly for me.

Dead ***...the daughter “emancipation” storyline was played out but with the First Family on Tyler Perry’s show “The Oval” On BET and it was lowkey very similar to this.

When Tyler Perry’s art begins to foreshadow reality in the political sphere, you really have to take a step back and wonder what the **** is going on your country and the administration. That should be a sign for all black voters that Trump has to go :lol:

Why is questioning your motives too far? I imagine you'll dance around this, but the implication to me is that people shouldn't be questioning your motives.

Because I think that it isn't something anyone can really verify, so it is a pointless endeavor. Mostly to condemn the messenger instead of the message.

It is just like asking someone their race, or what they do, etc.

You can argue the position without that information. And the only purpose of the motive-questioning is to lodge personal attacks.

If you haven't noticed, I try to avoid attacking people personally on here (despite what is said about me).

I just, again, think it is a rather pointless endeavor because 1) you don't know the other person; and 2) it isn't really all that persuasive.

I think her and her husband played it perfectly to profit from both sides as much as possible.

I also think their daughter is actually embarrassed by them.

Back
Top Bottom