***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do what you will with this info

118282875_10157578566480959_3366410161755470531_o.jpg

"The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman, the most neglected person in America is the Black woman.” --Malcolm X

trump legit got a mail order bride and they got the nerve to fly this.

Do what you will with this info

118282875_10157578566480959_3366410161755470531_o.jpg

"The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman, the most neglected person in America is the Black woman.” --Malcolm X

:smh:

“Joe and the ***” came from this very fine person...who YOUR President gave one of the highest orders in the land to.

You know this doesn’t bother you for real.

It's absolutely ridiculous no matter who it comes from. But it coming from Rush--who has a long history of saying ridiculous things and beyond--is completely unsurprising.

No defense for that nonsense.

Because I think that it isn't something anyone can really verify, so it is a pointless endeavor. Mostly to condemn the messenger instead of the message.

It is just like asking someone their race, or what they do, etc.

You can argue the position without that information. And the only purpose of the motive-questioning is to lodge personal attacks.

If you haven't noticed, I try to avoid attacking people personally on here (despite what is said about me).

I just, again, think it is a rather pointless endeavor because 1) you don't know the other person; and 2) it isn't really all that persuasive.
Oh, interesting. So when you accused people on NT of supporting the erosion of due process because they believed Roy Moore was guilty of sexual assault, it was a pointless endeavor and you were really just condemning the messenger. You couldn't verify that they supported the erosion of due process, but you certainly made those accusations.

If you claim to be against voter suppression, and you support the party that engages in massive voter suppression tactics that target minorities, you're saying we just can't truly know one way or the other what your motives are?

Oh, interesting. So when you accused people on NT of supporting the erosion of due process because they believed Roy Moore was guilty of sexual assault, it was a pointless endeavor and you were really just condemning the messenger. You couldn't verify that they supported the erosion of due process, but you certainly made those accusations.

If you claim to be against voter suppression, and you support the party that engages in massive voter suppression tactics that target minorities, you're saying we just can't truly know one way or the other what your motives are?

I said that taking away the presumption of innocence is an erosion of due process that hasn't worked out well for people that look like me.

People can believe that people are guilty before they are proven guilty if they would like. I outlined why that is not the route that I decide to go.

I did not tell those people that they hate black people and support white supremacy, have biscuit on they mouth, etc. Nor do I post tap dancing gifs or the like. But again, I respect posters approaching things as they see fit. Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not policing anything; just making an observation.

I have advanced support for this administration. You are making it more broad talking about the entire Republican party. There are certainly factions of the Republican party that I have not and will likely never support. Aside from this particular administration who are you talking about individually that I voiced support for?

I've said I liked Kamala. I've said I might vote for Biden.

I know you want to marry me to every misdeed of the Republican party, but that simply isn't the case as it relates to my views.

I am pro-life. I am a Christian.

I am also against voter suppression, period. No matter who does it.

You can be against the crime bill and vote for Biden, right?

You can support abolishing and/or defunding the police and vote for Biden, right?

You can disagree with politicians on issues. That is the nature of it.

Land of the free, home of the clowns

I added masks to my site guidelines months ago and have had people complaining about their rights every single week.

I love it. I’m at the point now where I don’t even begin to play into it and my regulars know.

New folks find out quick cuz my regulars tell them off break he’s not even going to talk to you if you don’t have a mask on.

No shirt, no shoes, no pants, no mask - no service.

Cats out here sending nudes through personal/work email :smh: Goddamn amateur hour out here, I got a whole separate email, phone number and laptop for the ****
It's always those old dudes too. Browsing questionable **** at work or on the work laptop like they don't know every keystroke is being logged.

I said that taking away the presumption of innocence is an erosion of due process that hasn't worked out well for people that look like me.

People can believe that people are guilty before they are proven guilty if they would like. I outlined why that is not the route that I decide to go.

I did not tell those people that they hate black people and support white supremacy, have biscuit on they mouth, etc. Nor do I post tap dancing gifs or the like. But again, I respect posters approaching things as they see fit. Just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not policing anything; just making an observation.

I have advanced support for this administration. You are making it more broad talking about the entire Republican party. There are certainly factions of the Republican party that I have not and will likely never support. Aside from this particular administration who are you talking about individually that I voiced support for?

I've said I liked Kamala. I've said I might vote for Biden.

I know you want to marry me to every misdeed of the Republican party, but that simply isn't the case as it relates to my views.

I am pro-life. I am a Christian.

I am also against voter suppression, period. No matter who does it.

You can be against the crime bill and vote for Biden, right?

You can support abolishing and/or defunding the police and vote for Biden, right?

You can disagree with politicians on issues. That is the nature of it.
It was explained to you repeatedly, but it looks like you're trying to revise history to avoid facing the hypocrisy.

I don't think anyone disagrees that you can support a politician that you don't 100% agree with. If your claim is that a Trump presidency will have a net positive effect for issues you care about, it's difficult to believe when you refuse to actually discuss how he will have a net positive effect.

Black skin does not absolve you from being able to hurt Black people in America. That's literally the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

while I might not be a black southern America

all black people in world should be well aware of the hurt that has come from our very own people throughout history, especially during slavery

being black isnt an exemption, however you’re a significantly worse person in my view because you clearly should be well aware of your actions on your own people

Black skin does not absolve you from being able to hurt Black people in America. That's literally the dumbest argument I've ever heard.
There are MANY people of color who support white supremacy. dwalk31 dwalk31 is one of them so I don't know why he'd act like the truth is otherwise. Support your white supremacist stance the same way you support white supremacists.

And pedophiles

Back
Top Bottom