***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Isn't there some Andrew Gillum line for racists endorsing someone?

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif
Yeah, because that was the only red flag Gillium cited, and one endorsement. Not numerous things...

Ruckus, sit down, shut up, lotion ya legs, and try better next time.

Last edited:
Intent does not make a difference here. You're supporting an administration here that is proposing policy that has this intent, so who cares? Whether its intent, wilful ignorance, negligence, etc., the end result is the same. Don't try to hide behind the cover of legalese.

Why would I want to undermine black people in America?

How does that make sense?

To what end?

This thread was much better when dwalk was marrying his white lady.

Feel compelled to say my wife is black. I know folks lurk and just see one post and start thinking that's true.

And no offense to anyone with a white woman. I just felt the need to clarify.

I've told you what it is that I do. Anything else that you ask me if I do, is not what I do.

I am basing my current position on the ability of this administration to get legislation past a Senate that would likely get obstructed under a Biden administration.

It is not just the First Step Act. It is also the Fair Chance Act and record $700 million in funding to HBCUs. I think measures like this getting passed provide more of a benefit to black people in America than 4 years of Biden and then blaming the Republicans in the Senate because nothing could get passed.

I don't know how else to keep answering your question. You want me to base my decision on metrics that you use, and I do not.
Ok, so you asked me to clarify what I'm asking you, I did, and we just ended back to you refusing to discuss. I imagine you've had to compare and contrast two options and weigh the pros and cons of each in law school. Maybe dacomeup dacomeup can let me know if I'm being crazy here.

You really want to talk about what Trump has passed that can be spun as a benefit for black people, but you really don't want to talk about anything he's done that will negatively impact black people. It's not hard to figure out your motive here.

You think I came up with the concept of weighing the pros and cons of different options to make an intelligent decision? You can't be serious. Do you not encounter situations at work where you have to consider multiple options and figure out which one is best for the current situation?

Why would I want to undermine black people in America?

How does that make sense?

To what end?
I don't know you, man. Selfish interests seems to be your primary motivating factors, as you've mentioned economic benefit for real estate property that you've received under this administration. This sounds like a question that you need to ask yourself, or a therapist. Happy to send some recs your way for the latter. I support all Black men taking care of their mental.

Ok, so you asked me to clarify what I'm asking you, I did, and we just ended back to you refusing to discuss. I imagine you've had to compare and contrast two options and weigh the pros and cons of each in law school. Maybe dacomeup dacomeup can let me know if I'm being crazy here.

You really want to talk about what Trump has passed that can be spun as a benefit for black people, but you really don't want to talk about anything he's done that will negatively impact black people. It's not hard to figure out your motive here.

You think I came up with the concept of weighing the pros and cons of different options to make an intelligent decision? You can't be serious. Do you not encounter situations at work where you have to consider multiple options and figure out which one is best for the current situation?

I am just unsure of what you are trying to accomplish. I told you my analysis. You think it dumb. Cool, we can agree to disagree.

You want me to list every negative of trump, and then every positive, and then you say SEE YOU ARE MAKING A BAD CHOICE!

We can skip all of that because I am conceding you argument.

Same for you with Biden, I'm not asking you to list every negative thing he's done to black people and then positive to weigh it, just so we end back at square one. Us agreeing to disagree on the better option.

If you want to engage, ask me about a negative thing you feel trump has done as it relates to black people specifically. And I will discuss it with you. But what you are asking is pointless and it wasn't my analysis. I told you my position and why.

I don't know you, man. Selfish interests seems to be your primary motivating factors, as you've mentioned economic benefit for real estate property that you've received under this administration. This sounds like a question that you need to ask yourself, or a therapist. Happy to send some recs your way for the latter. I support all Black men taking care of their mental.

Yea man, thanks.

Feel free to PM me recs.

Why tell people to plan ahead if you don't want them to successfully vote by mail?

Hmmm
Because the person running the USPS Twitter and the Post Master General are probably two different people. So just like there have been postal workers saying (even on NT) that people have to plan ahead, it will be difficult, that the changes are hurting their ability to deliver ballots on time, that the changes are delaying the mail. The Postmaster General is lying to Congress to cover the sabotage Trump nominated him to do. Dude already been caught in lies.

Your *** really though you had a nice smug clapback didn't you. :lol: Go read some more. Because it is strange for someone that admits he is not fully informed to be defending a position already.

Almost as if you are acting in bad faith, you black people hating racist troll.

Hmmmm

Jerry and Becki Falwell talked down on same sex couples saying that the bible said that marriage is only between a man and a woman

So Imma need them to point out which Bible verses say that a marriage can between a man, woman, a young dude with fluid hips, and a corner chair.

Because the person running the USPS Twitter and the Post Master General are probably two different people. So just like there have been postal workers saying (even on NT) that people have to plan ahead, it will be difficult, that the changes are hurting their ability to deliver ballots on time, that the changes are delaying the mail. The Postmaster General is lying to Congress to cover the sabotage Trump nominated him to do. Dude already been caught in lies.

Your *** really though you had a nice smug clapback didn't you. :lol: Go read some more. Because it is strange for someone that admits he is not fully informed to be defending a position already.

Almost as if you are acting in bad faith, you black people hating racist troll.

Hmmmm

Is the planning ahead due to the coronavirus? Or sabotaging of the election?

Just questions before you get the snarky going.

Of course dwalk in here caping for dejoy. Did anyone expect any different? :lol:. I really hope that 1000$ you stole and your extra tax savings are worth it you ****ing pig.

I stole one thousand dollars? lol yall say anything on here :lol:

Is the planning ahead due to the coronavirus? Or sabotaging of the election?

Just questions before you get the snarky going.
Your clown *** just being intentionally dense. The two are connected.

Covid has exacerbated financial crisis within the USPS, and it increased the amount people are gonna vote by mail. The Dems on the recommendation from the USPS before Dejoy got appointed asked for money to help them so they can handle the surge of ballots in November. Trump boy came in and start to do things to sabotage the USPS's ability to deliver ballots on time. He made a tough situation even worse.

I am not being snarky, I am just not coddling your immoral *** and bad faith nonsense.

Again, Delk just a skinny Uncle Ruckus pretending to be woke.

not going lie I started rewatching boondocks and while it’s still hilarious and needed for us (least while mcgruder was still running things)

like Chappelle show I start to think about the bigger picture when watching it

like who is watching and what they are finding funny in the jokes.. most poingnant think chapelle has said is that he felt they were laughing at him and not with him regarding why he left the show (which is what disappoints me with how he goes at certain other groups, but that’s a different convo)

Back
Top Bottom