***Official Political Discussion Thread***

qkdnko5d9dk51.jpg

GORGEOUS.

The PATRIOT IN DA VEST HAS DA ZADDY APPEAL.

I have an announcement to make. It appears my country is on pace to potentially break a highly coveted Guinness world record.

At 462 days without a federal government, a newly failed breakdown of the negotiations and zero progress whatsoever, we may be on course to break the record of 541 days. Who is the current record holder of those 541 days you ask? You guessed it, Belgium.

I have an announcement to make. It appears my country is on pace to potentially break a highly coveted Guinness world record.

At 462 days without a federal government, a newly failed breakdown of the negotiations and zero progress whatsoever, we may be on course to break the record of 541 days. Who is the current record holder of those 541 days you ask? You guessed it, Belgium.
Sounds like an opportunity for Coal Gang to assume leadership.

Every time you give us an update on this I feel bad but also can't help but laugh :lol:

Sounds like an opportunity for Coal Gang to assume leadership.
Belgium Belgium must ascend to the throne. With Coal Gang by his side, there is nothing he cannot accomplish.

Coal and Covid Coughs for all!

Black Lung or Water in the Lung, take your pick. No alveolus left behind.

Strong leadership means making friends. Belgium Belgium will be best friends with Don, Kim, Bashar, Jair (we call him Jerry), and of course Rod the Bod Duterte.

But they can pass meaningful legislation.
The RNC must be feeding Delk artisanal butter biscuits. Where they mill their own flour and churn their own butter.

Cause while other conservative black folk with sense abandoning this racist ship, Delk defending Trump like Uncle Ruckus defends Ronald Reagan.

-Foreign interference
-Voter suppression of black people
-Sabotaging voting by mail
- Planning to deny the country a peace transition of power
-Threatening voter intimidation

That don't mean nothing to Delk as long as Trump serving up tax cuts and hot buttery ones.

What a time

Back
Top Bottom