***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dwalk31 dwalk31 we need to know why Cory booker became your boy’s new favorite name

this guy

01A46E1C-7FA2-41B7-AE3A-8F242E71B3C6.jpeg
Let us remember that Cory Booker is also the person Delk name drops to attack Biden, bringing up Booker's attacks on him during the primary

And Cory Booker is the person who did the most work to help push through the First Step Act. Not only helping write it, but getting with Republicans in Senate to get them on board, then convincing Kushner to go convince Trump.

And now Trump is shading the man whose has provided Delk with so many talking points. His boy making him look like a fool again.

Last edited:

Just imagine the convo with the hotel receptionist:
"Hi, I'm from the Antifa Chicago chapter and I'm checking in before tomorrow's protest in your city" *drops duffle bag full of spray paint, rocks, rags, and fireworks on counter*

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO. THEY ALSO WEAR ANTIFIA BADGES, T SHIRTS, AND HATS. THEY ALSO WEAR COOL GREYS SO VERY DIFFICULT TO HIDE.

I sorta agree, but "they" will have to give theirs up first.
I agree that guns in the hands of a select few are way more dangerous than others. If I could snap my fingers are unarm only a subsection of the population, it would be right wing militia first. Maybe white men with mental health issues second.

But on aggregate, I see guns as a massive net negative for a society as a whole.

And I have gotten to the point where I really don't respect these libertarian arguments folk make to keep the hellish status quo in place. I accept that complete eradication of guns from America is probably never gonna happen though. So while far from the perfect solution, serious gun control (more expansive that most imagine) is needed in the interim. Also, building a society where folk don't feel the need to own a gun, for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Just imagine the convo with the hotel receptionist:
"Hi, I'm from the Antifa Chicago chapter and I'm checking in before tomorrow's protest in your city" *drops duffle bag full of spray paint, rocks, rags, and fireworks on counter*
:rofl:

At least Soros makes sure that direct deposit gets in on time because I'm sure dealing with Antifa™ HR and finance must be a nightmare :sick:

Ok sure

But there is a lot of room between the status quo and completely eliminating guns. Living in a world with massive amounts of gun control is not impossible. So if I can't have guns gone, I want that instead. The ****ed up system we have now is clearly not working.
That’s fine, I don’t trust police being the only ones allowed to have guns. If we’re talking about taking guns they should be the first to lose theirs.

Back
Top Bottom