***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Any thoughts on the posts I replied to?

Someone literally asked me if I ingested cleaning agents.

Apologies for responding in kind.
Is the person that asked you a question also a avid supporter and defender of a President who suggested injecting disinfectant to kills the virus, and many of his supporters then went on to ingest chemicals.

Because remember, people actually did that because of Trump, so I think it is not unreasonable to ask another Trump supporter (you) if he was one of them.

But go ahead and act dense to avoid giving a answer in good faith. As per usual

"Responding in kind" might be asking a Biden supporter how they feel about a recent Biden gaffe, as you so often do.

Trolling would be attempting to create your own creaky Abbott and Costello routine to annoy your way out of answering or facetiously implying that it would be, under any circumstances, foolhardy to trust the President of the United States to deliver accurate health information at a White House pandemic task force news conference.

Thanks for taking the time, though. I can tell it's about to get busy at work again.

Woodward is a talented journalist and author, legendary. But him bringing up the stupid *** fact that we need to understand the Trump voter better on O'Donnell was awful

Like that hasn't been happening for four ****ing years. Every panel and think piece has been about them

We don't need to understand them because we know what they are. People are just scared to admit in public what they are, what they represent and this being a part of America that has always been here.

Last edited:
We really gotta get control of Antifa in America. It's getting outta hand. This Antifa member was casually walking down the street and caused a drunk driver speeding out of a parking spot to crash. ANARCHY!!

Personally witnessed the ANTIFA supersoldier flip this PATRIOTS truck with his limp wristed lib hands right into the pole. All because our patriot was doing Burnouts for America. Smh my head at what America has become :smh: #4MoreTerms #LockAntifaUp! #PLAIDpantryHATESpatriots

Woodward is a talented journalist and author, legendary. But him bringing up the stupid *** fact that we need to understand the Trump voter better on O'Donnell was awful

Like that hasn't been happening for four ****ing years. Every panel and think piece has been about them

We don't need to understand them because we know what they are. People are just scared to admit in public what they are, what they represent and this being a part of America that has always been here.

they BEEN doing that dumb shhh.. can’t remember where I listened to it, but it was something I listened to on David Duke and how he was able to get the level of fame him did

but tv folks and journalist normalized that stuff instead of treating them like the plague they are on society they tried to understand/empathize/sympathize on why white people deemed as ‘normal’ would act in that manner.. so instead of treating it/them like it should be treated, society doesn’t take it seriously enough and now here we are

RTS5OEU.jpg

She knew, and she had the balls to say the quiet part out loud. But obviously, they didn’t like that.

he black???
13% of black men support Trump, vs 6% of black women.
What's more is that so many of religious Black folks are fooled by the religious sound bites coming from the right, and they compartmentalize or/and downplay all the other racist **** that comes with it.
Low information guy, conspiracy theorist, skeptical of medicine. He’s the perfect mark.
Only thing missing here is "addicted to pyramid/get-rich-quick schemes." I know some folks like that. They got degrees too.

they BEEN doing that dumb shhh.. can’t remember where I listened to it, but it was something I listened to on David Duke and how he was able to get the level of fame him did

but tv folks and journalist normalized that stuff instead of treating them like the plague they are on society they tried to understand/empathize/sympathize on why white people deemed as ‘normal’ would act in that manner.. so instead of treating it/them like it should be treated, society doesn’t take it seriously enough and now here we are

As Jordan famously said..."Republicans buy sneakers too."

Capitalism has to capitalize.

The media is a business and they serve their product to anyone and everyone who'll buy it.

Far be it from them to let the truth or facts stand in the way of profits.

Last edited:

Delk doesn’t support his white queens.

America faces an epic choice ...
... in the coming months, and the results will define the country for a generation. These are perilous times. Over the last four years, much of what the Guardian holds dear has been threatened – democracy, civility, truth.

The country is at a crossroads. Science is in a battle with conjecture and instinct to determine policy in the middle of a pandemic. At the same time, the US is reckoning with centuries of racial injustice – as the White House stokes division along racial lines.
Not interested in anyone’s political views, but this just about sums it up. Trump is an authoritarian, looking to build a dictatorship. Your boy threatens American lives on a daily basis these days, is personally responsible for thousands of lost lives already & if that alone don’t move you in any certain way, well, you cold 🥶. Colder than I ever could be.

& I can be a 🥶 mutha__

deuce king deuce king not to drag this out, but I came across this which you might be interested in. Louisville legislation banning no-knock warrants. Wouldn't apply to Kentucky as a whole, or any other part of america that still allows no-knock warrants, but a positive legislative step.

Thanks. I’ll look it over.

You're behaving as if there isn't a video of Trump suggesting this and evidence of people actually taking his advice. Like this was just made up out of thin air. This is who you support. Don't shy away from it now.

Back
Top Bottom