***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I see that it’s coming from a GA address...This is some campaign mail I received against a democratic candidate yesterday, the hell this gotta do with the state of Georgia? :lol: ...2020 and Terrorism/anti Muslim fear tactics and propaganda still being used , dwalk31 dwalk31 and his ppls are nuts down here :lol: :smh: ...Republicans never run on facts or policies, they just try to scare and rile up their base against the opponent

05CB6345-3AA0-4AB0-BB17-74B69C4BA37D.jpeg

58D98F74-BFC1-483E-8B76-3A2D5ADF0597.jpeg

A8073BCE-8FCA-4862-A8DD-6D3108B81C2C.jpeg
Bruh these dudes been sending crazy **** in the mail here in Georgia. I got at least 3 different flyers already about how “JOE BIDEN HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE RADICAL LEFT” with pics of Bernie, AOC and Ilhan Omar looking like they lurking in the background :lol: :smh:

Bari Weiss is the worst. This is true (IMO) without any further context needed, and within the context of today's press conference/temper tantrum from the right attempting to restructure school curriculums to ignore and erase topics highlighted in the 1619 Project. So much for the "intolerant left" right?

Took me a month to get my beard oil from Fresh heritage. That really upset me.

586DBADB-919B-4770-95BF-CDF73340A531.gif

I was trying to have my **** glistening for this event, but couldn’t be great because of Trump and Dejoy :smh:

But in all seriousness....that **** is so F’d up. I know people didn’t get **** they actually NEEDED, behind this Postal service interference :smh:

Critical race theory (CRT)[1] is a theoretical framework in the social sciences that examines society and culture as they relate to categorizations of race, law, and power.[2][3] Developed out of postmodern philosophy, it is based on critical theory, a social philosophy that argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors. It began as a theoretical movement within American law schools in the mid- to late 1980s as a reworking of critical legal studies on race issues,[4][5] and is loosely unified by two common themes. Firstly, CRT proposes that white supremacy and racial power are maintained over time, and in particular, that the law may play a role in this process. Secondly, CRT work has investigated the possibility of transforming the relationship between law and racial power, as well as pursuing a project of achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly.[6]

Sounds like the gig is up

dwalk31 dwalk31 , you need to drop your endorsement of this administration right now, after Barr just said what he said man. Slavery? Really? Even Micheal Steele just called it DUMB $&&, then is calling for the right to vote this orange cheeto out.

dwalk31 dwalk31 , you need to drop your endorsement of this administration right now, after Barr just said what he said man. Slavery? Really? Even Micheal Steele just called it DUMB $&&, then is calling for the right to vote this orange cheeto out.
You a good dude for trying to save Delk from a life of biscuitry, but...

He belongs to the game, and these bigots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom