***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Supposedly black dwalk31 dwalk31 any thoughts?

2C6AE4B7-4B3E-4528-AE10-471AEFBF71E3.png

Last edited:
I think I need a bit more background to know what you’re talking about
Well according to the president's recent statements and policy order, spreading awareness of white privilege is engaging in "unamerican", "divisive" and "harmful" "propaganda" meant to "indoctrinate" people. He has also stated that anyone who believes in white privilege has clearly "drank the kool-aid."

You have stated believe in the reality of white privilege, and you have posted in this thread about it. Do you think it is racist for the president to effectively label you (and every black person with this view) as a divisive, harmful, unamerican propagandist seeking to indoctrinate those who know better than to drink the white privilege kool-aid?
Or does he need to use the n word for reality to finally sink in?

Trump can use the courts or do whatever he wants to try and hang onto the office, but if he loses by at least what he loses by last time (will prob be more) then I’m pretty certain his fat *** is gonna be physically removed from the people’s house by the people.

Ron Jonson and Giuliani and the ENTIRE GOP knowingly, worked with a classified Russian agent and spread disinformation. At a sworn impeachment hearing as well. How this is a blip, is beyond me :lol:.

And that “bombshell” report just released, was old rehashed allegation and impeachment stuff...including testimony which essentially further cleared hunter Biden of any wrongdoing :rofl:

But the damage is done. They’ve spread enough propaganda for a lifetime. I was at a cookout the other day....and was in shock at how my real good homie was saying Joe Biden was dumber and more senile than Trump :smh:.

Like, WHATT!?! But he’s fell down a Joe Rogan wormhole...so I see it. Yo was talking crazy.

Ron Jonson and Giuliani and the ENTIRE GOP knowingly, worked with a classified Russian agent and spread disinformation. At a sworn impeachment hearing as well. How this is a blip, is beyond me :lol:.

And that “bombshell” report just released, was old rehashed allegation and impeachment stuff...including testimony which essentially further cleared hunter Biden of any wrongdoing :rofl:

But the damage is done. They’ve spread enough propaganda for a lifetime. I was at a cookout the other day....and was in shock at how my real good homie was saying Joe Biden was dumber and more senile than Trump :smh:.

Like, WHATT!?! But he’s fell down a Joe Rogan wormhole...so I see it. Yo was talking crazy.

I hate u

Well according to the president's recent statements and policy order, spreading awareness of white privilege is engaging in "unamerican", "divisive" and "harmful" "propaganda" meant to "indoctrinate" people. He has also stated that anyone who believes in white privilege has clearly "drank the kool-aid."

You have stated believe in the reality of white privilege, and you have posted in this thread about it. Do you think it is racist for the president to effectively label you (and every black person with this view) as a divisive, harmful, unamerican propagandist seeking to indoctrinate those who know better than to drink the white privilege kool-aid?
Or does he need to use the n word for reality to finally sink in?

I think that you are addressing his comments to Woodward, right?

I don’t think it is accurate to state that he effectively labeled anyone who believes in white privilege as unamerican, divisive, and spreading harmful propaganda. Nor do I recall him stating that anyone who believes in white privilege has drank “the kool-aid.”

In any event white privilege is clearly real. So to the extent that he believes it isn’t he is obviously ignorant and I clearly disagree with him on that.

Back
Top Bottom