***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1603828464496.gif

also, there are a number of other roles she had that should have enlightened her to empathy.. like silver linings playbook, winter’s bone and X-men movies

oh my god. she played mystique for 4 movies too. that's 8 combined movies of being an oppressed character and being ****ing oblivious. she steady cashing syndication checks and not thinking twice. incredible ignorance.

@Maximus Meridius.....Happy Tuesday and I hope all is well champ, seriously. As you know......or as you should know at least early voting in Maryland started yesterday. In case you were too busy or not able to vote yesterday I took the liberty of highlighting below the early voting locations in Howard County. If you have any questions please let me know.......I’m here to help champ.

what's the backstory here? dude just won't vote?

”your character will be all blue. Cool?”

“oooooo....... how about I’ll be blue like once?”

“well... I mean that’s the whole character...”

“BLUE ONCE AND MOSTLY COVERED NOW!!”

“also I demand that I be the hero of the story and whenever I’m off screen everyone asks where I am”

Open up the ignored comment to see this clown say that Voting Rights for POC haven’t been abolished :rofl:

No good faith discussion to be had when this is the standard. He’s perfectly fine with the attack on voting rights as long as he can say the rights haven’t been abolished, which has been the case for Black men since the 15th amendment. Really a despicable guy.
I put him on ignore because the only replies he deserves are ban-worthy.

son.

THEY MADE 4 WHOLE ****ING MOVIES ABOUT AN AUTHORITARIAN GOVERNMENT HOARDING WEALTH AND STRIPPING LIFE AND LIBERTY FROM THE HAVE NOTS. HOW THE **** DID SHE NOT GET THE MESSAGE.

some people think that movie is about rich gay liberals oppressing and exploiting the common man in the US

serious

oh my god. she played mystique for 4 movies too. that's 8 combined movies of being an oppressed character and being ****ing oblivious. she steady cashing syndication checks and not thinking twice. incredible ignorance.

what's the backstory here? dude just won't vote?

reformeDWS reformeDWS .....yes he doesn’t vote, or at least he publicly admitted to not wanting to vote leading up to the election in 2016. Not sure if his stance has changed since then. Either way my job is to drag him to the polls come hell or high water.

Open up the ignored comment to see this clown say that Voting Rights for POC haven’t been abolished :rofl:

No good faith discussion to be had when this is the standard. He’s perfectly fine with the attack on voting rights as long as he can say the rights haven’t been abolished, which has been the case for Black men since the 15th amendment. Really a despicable guy.

I responded to a direct question from another poster related to voting rights being abolished for POC.

But we can pretend like my post was random. Or that I said that was the standard.

I’m certainly not advocating voting rights being restricted.

And despite the collateral consequences of the crime bill, I’m sure the Biden supporters in here don’t support that either.

Good faith discussions don’t begin with false premises.

They strategically went from black to people of color so others can benefit from our direct plight while we actually are being slighted. Cold game...

Just a heads up. A lot of those "voter" messages are actually spam groups wanting you to reply to see the number is active then start blowing your phone up with spam calls. Even if you reply "eat a **** " that reply puts you into their database. So if you're tempted to reply and clown on them, it'll just hurt you.

y’all text those joints back? I always tell the conservative ones to suck my ***

the dem ones send me **** like “hey what’s good” and use Black names to try to draw me in :lol:

Just a heads up. A lot of those "voter" messages are actually spam groups wanting you to reply to see the number is active then start blowing your phone up with spam calls. Even if you reply "eat a ****" that reply puts you into their database. So if you're tempted to reply and clown on them, it'll just hurt you.

C80AF895-6215-4AD9-82A7-137335FA536B.jpeg

god dammit

Just a heads up. A lot of those "voter" messages are actually spam groups wanting you to reply to see the number is active then start blowing your phone up with spam calls. Even if you reply "eat a **** " that reply puts you into their database. So if you're tempted to reply and clown on them, it'll just hurt you.
Good to know. The Republican running for the House seat in my district keeps texting me and I almost responded with "**** off".

Back
Top Bottom