***Official Political Discussion Thread***

smh only in my city does it sound like a warzone after obama wins

if they ever made a movie about obama the need to have gus from breaking bad play him nobody else. hollywood need to quit the bs with big name actors...

It's sad to me that in 2012 there's still so much rhetoric around the whole "my president is black" narrative. I wish we were past that as a nation. This election, as well as the one in 08, really puts things in perspective to how we still put so much emphasis on race in this country. I can see if people my parent's age were yelling my president is black; but people who are in their 20, who are far removed from the racial segregation we saw in the early 20th century are the ones driving it. I know we're no where near a"post racial America" but when do we begin to change our consciousness as a people that the world isn't black and white

The Jericho gif when he was being carried out after getting fired would be gold with Romney's face.

Are some of you guys that salty that it bothers you that I "and" or "in"

Eh, you're the one that went hard AND made incorrect assumptions. Chill and realize you made a mistake, I think you'd want to address President Obama correctly from this point forward.

smh only in my city does it sound like a warzone after obama wins

if they ever made a movie about obama the need to have gus from breaking bad play him nobody else. hollywood need to quit the bs with big name actors...
pollos-obama.jpg

It's sad to me that in 2012 there's still so much rhetoric around the whole "my president is black" narrative. I wish we were past that as a nation. This election, as well as the one in 08, really puts things in perspective to how we still put so much emphasis on race in this country. I can see if people my parent's age were yelling my president is black; but people who are in their 20, who are far removed from the racial segregation we saw in the early 20th century are the ones driving it. I know we're no where near a"post racial America" but when do we begin to change our consciousness as a people that the world isn't black and white

My sentiments exactly.

This is pathetic on Fox..
It is sad watching this meltdown
Just thinking the same thing man.

Even Meghan Kelly is fighting with Karl Rove. Rove basis nothing on reality and science. I seriously hate this guy. He's making himself look horrible.

He needs to get fired now.

glad Obama is the president again.

it seems puerto rico is becoming a state too 

Shut up.

LOL shut the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom