***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm seeing Florida is reporting 99% from Real Clear Politics.. 97% from CNN.. 97% MSNBC

All Obama 50-49

So you were undecided until today between two completely different candidates?

oh, ok.

props for voting.
when your truly an independent thats what you do. and imma libra..imma weigh in on both sides EQUALLY

to do so in a government where its JUST 2 parties, its pretty much a no brainer.

I really looking forward to the next 3.5 years. I say 3.5 because the election season will roll back around and mud will be slang on my TV again. :x

I don't know if we'll cut into the debt or how much things will improve. But things have improved some so I figure they have to keep improving, right?

I remember being jobless and out of school in 08 and 09. Waking up everyday watch CNBC and the other news outlets :smh:. It was bad. Hopefully we never return to those days.

ahh da black retains da championship belt,

at da end of da day, did you really think someone like paul ryan was gonna get anywhere that oval office talking that medicare

should be a voucher program? someone who wanted to limit da choice of women as far as choice? nah.

by now everyone KNOWS i wasn't rocking wit da last 4 years of obama's presidency and let my dissapointment of his job perfomance

ring LOUD and CLEAR, but i knew as bad as i thought he did as far as immigration reform, da bank bailouts, da waffling of da public option in

medicare, da latter would've been worse. i had a long conversation with a couple of nice old ladies at my job today that put things in perspective.

they told me "young man, as bad as obama may have done wrong in your eyes because of immigration reform, do you honestly believe that mitt romney

and paul ryan will give you want you want? we all feel let down in some way, but with this election you're picking da lesser of 2 evils"

went home from work, thought about it real hard and decided "ite....he's wasn't all that all and no one can tell me otherwise, but i can't really think about

him being anything da worse of 2 evils.....and hey he did save GM & Chrysler" . voted for obama & biden on da working families ballot and kept it moving.
I'll give you semi-props on the rest of your post.

but "da black" really tho son?...REALLY?...

Wow.
relax, it was a typo, i meant da black man.

when your truly an independent thats what you do. and imma libra..imma weigh in on both sides EQUALLY

to do so in a government where its JUST 2 parties, its pretty much a no brainer.

Did you just attribute your voting patterns to your Horoscope?

Dame-Sigh.gif

man A LOT of people are extremely salty.
1/2 da country voted for da challenger, i wont even be surprised if da popular vote is razor thin won by obama or even a popular vote win by mitt romney

im GLAD we're headed towards that fiscal cliff...cuz if not bi partisan work between da 2 parties would be impossible. that gun to their heads is a GREAT

motivator.

“If you’re willing to work hard, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or who you love. It doesn’t matter whether you’re Black or White, or Hispanic, or Asian, or Native American, or young or old, or rich or poor, abled, disabled, gay or straight. You can make it here in America if you’re willing to try.”

Did you just attribute your voting patterns to your Horoscope?

Dame-Sigh.gif
you're in a nation where Scientology is a legitimate religion, and evangelicals are a serious voting block. whats your point?

http://oxford.wmctv.com/news/news/87363-riots-brew-ole-miss-campus

OXFORD, MS- (WMC-TV) – Reports are coming in that riots are brewing on the Ole Miss campus in Oxford, Mississippi.

Phone calls are coming into our newsroom and photos are being posted to Twitter of the situation on campus.

The Ole Miss campus television station is reporting the alleged "riots" are instead protests.

Photos show huge group of people on the campus, some even lighting Obama-Biden signs on fire in response to the presidential election results.

Really?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom