***Official Political Discussion Thread***

black supremacy is an issue that needs to be addressed in this nation.

Why are you guys afraid to speak on it?

Stop and Frisk?

Rockefeller laws?

Of course the law doesn't  say JUST black people but they are designed to target them, you can't be that naïve. 
New york is a liberal state tho... lets not get into the "Rockefeller Republican" thing that rejected conservative policy. They even supported labor unionization.... All products of leftist rhetoric. Im not saying these laws were good, but they didn't only effect blacks. 

Stop and frisk was wrong no matter if you were black or white or yellow or brown. 
You're missing the point, you're trying to make a macro discussion out of a micro issue. They don't only effect blacks but the design of these laws are to jail black folks as much and easy as possible. Since this country has been stolen by Europeans, this land has ensured black folks are never equal to whites. Denying that fact says a lot about one's character.

So let's discuss "white on white" crime, is that not a real issue in America? Or Mass shootings by "mentally disturbed" white people.

what are the stats like? 
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43
I wonder if he'll address the stats that you've been so kind to provide him with.
His skipping of facts followed by silence spoke wonders.

I've said too much to that gentleman, you can't have a real discussion with anyone who uses the term "black on black" crime and argues that propaganda.

His skipping of facts followed by silence spoke wonders.

I've said too much to that gentleman, you can't have a real discussion with anyone who uses the term "black on black" crime and argues that propaganda.
The numbers from 2010 alone aren't giving us a nesicary run-down of white/white black/black white/black black/white crime if that's the point your trying to prove. 

like i said before, all of these racial issues in this country present day have ties to radical leftist liberal government. In these states is where instances such as modern day segregation occurs. 

Gang violence vs KKK are the numbers i was asking about, along with "mass shootings by mentally disturbed white people" as if they have never occurred by a black man. The stats you gave don't show any of this info 

cl-1b cl-1b

Like I said before, I don't believe you're from the city proper. Probably from the suburbs. Otherwise, you would have known the answer regarding the causes of segregation Chicago today.

There is a reason why Lake Shore Drive doesn't go all the way through Evanston, why the yellow and purple lines are only a decade old, and why the Dan Ryan runs between Bridgeport and Bronzeville-IIT. It's the same reason that drove many non-Anglo-Saxon European immigrant communities out of the inner city to the western, southwestern, and northwestern suburbs starting around Harlem Ave.

The infrastructure and White flight were a response to the migration of Southern Blacks from the Jim Crow south to the Midwest. Research the race riots of Cicero (or Berwyn), where a black family moved in and the white neighbors weren't having it. Read about how the state of Illinois and the city of Chicago refused to maintain (citing, as always, the lack of funds) the low income properties full of Blacks while they were approving low-interest loans to potential White homeowners. Read about how, thanks to redlining, real estate agents tricked White homeowners into selling their homes below market rates and Black home buyers into purchasing the same properties above market rates with the approval of the Federal government.

@CL-1B

Like I said before, I don't believe you're from the city proper. Probably from the suburbs. Otherwise, you would have known the answer regarding the causes of segregation Chicago today.

There is a reason why Lake Shore Drive doesn't go all the way through Evanston, why the yellow and purple lines are only a decade old, and why the Dan Ryan runs between Bridgeport and Bronzeville-IIT. It's the same reason that drove many non-Anglo-Saxon European immigrant communities out of the inner city to the western, southwestern, and northwestern suburbs starting around Harlem Ave.

The infrastructure and White flight were a response to the migration of Southern Blacks from the Jim Crow south to the Midwest. Research the race riots of Cicero (or Berwyn), where a black family moved in and the white neighbors weren't having it. Read about how the state of Illinois and the city of Chicago refused to maintain (citing, as always, the lack of funds) the low income properties full of Blacks while they were approving low-interest loans to potential White homeowners. Read about how, thanks to redlining, real estate agents tricked White homeowners into selling their homes below market rates and Black home buyers into purchasing the same properties above market rates with the approval of the Federal government.
As i said before, all rhetoric created and pushed by the liberal leftist community. I was born in northwestern hospital, lived in west town/wicker park off damen, educated & worked in the south loop for years. Don't tell me what i have nd haven't done fam 

I've seen these leftist agendas pushed and pursued first hand personally from politicians and city workers alike. 

I saw the projects being demolished as they should have, from robert taylor to cabrini green. Nothing but drugs and murder and gangs that plagued the city for decades. 

Whats going on in K town (N lawndale) present day tho? austin? west englewood? even closer to me in humboldt park? 

Trust me fam i wish you would sit there and call me a lair... your the one in denial 

Seems like even Trumps secret service agents are even starting to share some of his fascist sensibilities with reporters...

It's gonna be a real dangerous new world if that man somehow takes charge of the most powerful country on the globe...

Last edited:
Just watched the John Oliver Trump episode. He cooked him
laugh.gif

Last edited:
South Park lacks the subtlety of King of the Hill

So does basically every cartoon ever lol. But south park takes on both sides of the political spectrum.

I hated KOTH when i was really young i didn't get the humor besides Bobby and Dale.

I miss that show so much now. It's incredible.

[@=/u/170735/CL-1B]@CL-1B[/@]

As i said before, all rhetoric created and pushed by the liberal leftist community. I was born in northwestern hospital, lived in west town/wicker park off damen, educated & worked in the south loop for years. Don't tell me what i have nd haven't done fam 

I've seen these leftist agendas pushed and pursued first hand personally from politicians and city workers alike. 

I saw the projects being demolished as they should have, from robert taylor to cabrini green. Nothing but drugs and murder and gangs that plagued the city for decades. 

Whats going on in K town (N lawndale) present day tho? austin? west englewood? even closer to me in humboldt park? 

Trust me fam i wish you would sit there and call me a lair... your the one in denial 

I was born in northwestern hospital, lived in west town/wicker park off damen, educated & worked in the south loop for years.

That perimeter is like, one-fifth of the entire city.

Just curious, how far north/south (East/West) have you been on State St? Western? Archer? Lake? Division? Cicero? Pulaski? Diversey? Travel on those streets and you'll see for yourself the number of abandoned factories and positive businesses that had to close down due to deindustrialization policies.

As far as the NIle goes, you're swimming deep in it. Everything I've said about the history of Chicago is documented. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you.

That perimeter is like, one-fifth of the entire city.

Just curious, how far north/south (East/West) have you been on State St? Western? Archer? Lake? Division? Cicero? Pulaski? Diversey? Travel on those streets and you'll see for yourself the number of abandoned factories and positive businesses that had to close down due to deindustrialization policies.

As far as the NIle goes, you're swimming deep in it. Everything I've said about the history of Chicago is documented. Whether you want to believe it or not is up to you.

I've been to pretty much every neighborhood in the city

Btw it's leftist policy such as over regulation concerning business and excessive tax that caused these types of issues in America. Now China's eating our lunch for us

No free market, more tax, more regulation concerning foreign trade and business is supposed to flourish and grow? Please.. If you want to see growth in business in the USA, vote trump. He understands the global scheme and understands how to apply pressure to these people that "own" us that have taken jobs from our people such as CHINA.

Why is Chicago still segregated racially by neighborhood?

Look up what has happened in the past 100 years...redlining, blockbusting, deindustrialization, gentrification...you wanna know why, there's your answer. Do you think low income black folks would live in neglected neighborhoods if they had a choice? Or are you that dense?

No free market, more tax, more regulation concerning foreign trade and business is supposed to flourish and grow? Please.. If you want to see growth in business in the USA, vote trump. He understands the global scheme and understands how to apply pressure to these people that "own" us that have taken jobs from our people such as CHINA.
china doesn't own us... 

corporate america does...

Back
Top Bottom