***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Here's exactly that in action today...

All the Tillerson coverage has toned down tremendously :lol:

Dude is a media genius lowkey, or his team is savy at least :lol:. Always throwing off the media off his scent in someway

Last edited:
I've been watching CSpan for the last few days, and there this program where watchers call in to give their opinion about the topic of the day. Ninja's interventions remind me of those right wing callers who just start screaming their "facts" until they get hung up on. There are left wing crazies too, but their amount pales in comparison to the RW ones. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

To get back to Obamacare (and really universal coverage): one benefit of the concept that is often overlooked is that universal coverage often allow companies to do away with providing health insurance, which affects their expenses. In addition, universal coverage allows older people to retire earlier, which frees up jobs for the next generation, and it gives the workforce more flexibility, as people don't fear losing coverage when (if) they decide to change jobs, go back to school to specialize, or start a business.

Here's exactly that in action today...

All the Tillerson coverage has toned down tremendously :lol:

Dude is a media genius lowkey, or his team is savy at least :lol:

Do you know who else was a media genius? At the time, it was just radios and megaphones.

What the **** are they taught in journalism school?

NYT: The Perfect Weapon, How Russian Cyberpower Invaded the U.S.

Mr. Tamene’s initial scan of the D.N.C. system — using his less-than-optimal tools and incomplete targeting information from the F.B.I. — found nothing. So when Special Agent Hawkins called repeatedly in October, leaving voice mail messages for Mr. Tamene, urging him to call back, “I did not return his calls, as I had nothing to report,” Mr. Tamene explained in his memo.

Hundreds of similar phishing emails were being sent to American political targets, including an identical email sent on March 19 to Mr. Podesta, chairman of the Clinton campaign. Given how many emails Mr. Podesta received through this personal email account, several aides also had access to it, and one of them noticed the warning email, sending it to a computer technician to make sure it was legitimate before anyone clicked on the “change password” button.

“This is a legitimate email,” Charles Delavan, a Clinton campaign aide, replied to another of Mr. Podesta’s aides, who had noticed the alert. “John needs to change his password immediately.”

With another click, a decade of emails that Mr. Podesta maintained in his Gmail account — a total of about 60,000 — were unlocked for the Russian hackers. Mr. Delavan, in an interview, said that his bad advice was a result of a typo: He knew this was a phishing attack, as the campaign was getting dozens of them.
He said he had meant to type that it was an “illegitimate” email, an error that he said has plagued him ever since.

In August a group that called itself the “Shadow Brokers” published a set of software tools that looked like what the N.S.A. uses to break into foreign computer networks and install “implants,” malware that can be used for surveillance or attack. The code came from the Tailored Access Operations unit of the N.S.A., a secretive group that mastered the arts of surveillance and cyberwar. The assumption — still unproved — was that the code was put out in the open by the Russians as a warning: Retaliate for the D.N.C., and there are a lot more secrets, from the hackings of the State Department, the White House and the Pentagon, that might be spilled as well. One senior official compared it to the scene in “The Godfather” where the head of a favorite horse is left in a bed, as a warning.

But Mr. Obama did decide that he would deliver a warning to Mr. Putin in person at a Group of 20 summit meeting in Hangzhou, China, the last time they would be in the same place while Mr. Obama was still in office. When the two men met for a tense pull-aside, in which White House officials — who were not present for the one-on-one meeting — say Mr. Obama explicitly warned Mr. Putin of a strong American response if there was continued effort to influence the election or manipulate the vote.

Trump met today with Kanye, Ray Lewis, and Jim Brown.

How long till his supporters start complaining that Trump is spending time with all these thugs?

Stop trying to weasel your way out of this bull **** claim, ninja, that more people are dying under Obamacare than before. Be a man, own up to this and either post proof or admit you're full of ****.

umm life expectancy is down...

if da end result isn't bettering da situation plus all da aforementioned remarks ive already laid out then you'll never get it.

its gonna get repealed anyways so...

Last edited:
Trump met today with Kanye, Ray Lewis, and Jim Brown.

How long till his supporters start complaining that Trump is spending time with all these thugs?
Twitter been polarizing
They are getting hate from both sides :lol:
White supremacists mad that Trump is talking to these guys, BLM activists mad at the three for going to Trump
It's just weird

Anyway I feel like this is just one distraction from the conflict of interests story going on

Isn't Ray Lewis a murderer anyway? :lol:

I aint surprised at any of these religious black men meeting Donald.

:rofl: @ ninja not reading. The dumbness is abundant.

Nah. He's actually not a murderer. That's false narrative about Ray has been run to the ground by racist white people for years. Rays homies were the one that bodied dude. And they actually were acquired due to self defense.

But facts don't matter. Ray Lewis has done ALOT of good in innner city Baltimore. I live here. He's really involved.

He's not the brightest guy though. And is eager to please everybody. And that's evident the more and more he opens his mouth.

The most hilarious thing about Ray Lewis is he's practically hated across the country by racist white people. But in Baltimore, he's revealed. And the racist white people here actually gave him a chance and done their research on his case.

He's one of the "good ones" to them :smh:. If he wasn't a Ravens legend...boy oh boy.

I was a big Ray Lewis fan during the prime of the Ravens defense, he was inspirational for me.

Same. Dudes Jersey is hanging firmly in my closet. I haven't worn it this season.

Watching Shannon Sharpe school him on race issues this year just revealed a lil more insight into Ray Lewis. He's a decent guy....but very misinformed. He speaks with passion....that sometimes masks his stupidity.

It is like he thinks I wouldn't click the link and read it. :smh: :lol:
more people are dying under Obamacare though..... :nerd:

Explain this claim

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/better-off-before-obamacare/507650/

u not gonna use what u cant afford...

obama would've been better off just supercharging medicaid for da poor.

You know I am going to read this article right. Matter of fact, I think I already.

Before I quote parts of this story, let me first point out you moved the goal post. And Medicaid was supercharged for the poor, and the GOP still blocked in most places where they could.

it was offered with strings attached...

Obamacare shouldn't of existed...it should've jist been a bill to supercharge medicaid. thats it.

The whole point of the ACA and the Healthcare reform debate of 2008 was getting to universally coverage, you don't do that with a "supercharged Medicaid" as it would have left millions more unemployed and with no hope of ever getting insurance. That would have been a short sighted garbage idea.

how is that short-sighted when da vasssst majority of individuals are covered by they their employers? :lol:

You're so dense it is unbelievable.

Read what I wrote, if you're trying to get to universal coverage, it is short sighted. Do you know what the word universal even damb well means.

Most people being covered through their employer does not negate the fact that millions of people where without health insurance of any kind. None

-You're original claim has been proven BS, and you tried to deflect the evidence against your deflection.

Dude, just shut up. You clearly don't know what you talking about on this subject

u don't wreck a entire system people were fine with for a small minority of people...

and universal coverage failed as designed.. congratulations :lol: :smh:

It is like he thinks I wouldn't click the link and read it. :smh: :lol:
more people are dying under Obamacare though..... :nerd:

Explain this claim

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/11/better-off-before-obamacare/507650/

u not gonna use what u cant afford...

obama would've been better off just supercharging medicaid for da poor.

You know I am going to read this article right. Matter of fact, I think I already.

Before I quote parts of this story, let me first point out you moved the goal post. And Medicaid was supercharged for the poor, and the GOP still blocked in most places where they could.

it was offered with strings attached...

Obamacare shouldn't of existed...it should've jist been a bill to supercharge medicaid. thats it.

The whole point of the ACA and the Healthcare reform debate of 2008 was getting to universally coverage, you don't do that with a "supercharged Medicaid" as it would have left millions more unemployed and with no hope of ever getting insurance. That would have been a short sighted garbage idea.

how is that short-sighted when da vasssst majority of individuals are covered by they their employers? :lol:

You're so dense it is unbelievable.

Read what I wrote, if you're trying to get to universal coverage, it is short sighted. Do you know what the word universal even damb well means.

Most people being covered through their employer does not negate the fact that millions of people where without health insurance of any kind. None

-You're original claim has been proven BS, and you tried to deflect the evidence against your deflection.

Dude, just shut up. You clearly don't know what you talking about on this subject

u don't wreck a entire system people were fine with for a small minority of people...

and universal coverage failed as designed.. congratulations :lol: :smh:

You don't know the economics of the health industry, and you're clearly just parrot right wing talking points

The problem with the ACA is that it is not left wing enough when it passed. It is pretty simple to fix.

Sit down, shut up, you clearly don't know what you're talking about on this issue.

Last edited:
Full video of Bernie's town hall discussion. Interesting watch

9 mins in, and I have said "**** you Bernie at least 3 times"

Edit: And then the Trump voters come on and now I see what real frustrating buffoonery sounds like.

Finish: Bernie gives me kinda the same level of frustration Obama does sometimes. Even though I agree with much of what he is saying.

Last edited:
Stop trying to weasel your way out of this bull **** claim, ninja, that more people are dying under Obamacare than before. Be a man, own up to this and either post proof or admit you're full of ****.

if da end result isn't bettering da situation plus all da aforementioned remarks ive already laid out then you'll never get it.

its gonna get repealed anyways so...
More factors go into life expectancy than what kind of healthcare people have. Do some research for once instead of parroting false talking points that confirm your bigoted biases.

You're not "at da end of day day"ing this, man up and prove to us one of your stupid ******* claims. Nothing you've said has been grounded in reality, and I'm quite frankly shocked that your ridiculous trolling hasn't gotten you banned, despite the various warnings you've been getting.

@Acosta:
Katrina Pierson is at Trump Tower to make her pitch for press secretary, I'm told

So the Lagoon gets deeper...

Tbf though,if anyone is deserving of a job in the admin it's her :lol:. She's been a day 1 defending and lying her *** off in the name of Trump before it was cool.

Imagine WH press conferences with her rocking this necklace :rofl:

thanks obama

except the main culprits are drug OD, alcohol poisoning, and suicide.

Last edited:

thanks obama

except the main culprits are drug OD, alcohol poisoning, and suicide.
fastest way to grow life expectancy is government regulation and access to health care. destigmatize mental health issues. open up federal funding for psych research and gun safety research. change prison system and give nonviolent offenders government help rather than jail time. abolish any laws encouraging violence, such as stand your ground laws. depoliticize women's health and let the mother and doctor be the only ones involved. restrict unhealthy foods. increase tax on cigarettes and alcohol. etc.

also improving road safety and improving air quality would be big. ban vehicles that are not fuel efficient, add more bike lanes, etc. make a multi-billion dollar government investment in self-driving cars and improve public transportation infrastructure as that will potentially reduce the car accident mortality to zero.

reducing accidents and gun violence and suicide and drug abuse, which are leading causes of death in younger people, will have the biggest impact by adding 40+ years in each case.

if we're really serious about increasing life expectancy, that is.

edit: of course universal health care with a centralized data system would also help immensely. countless lives would be saved. especially for things like infectious diseases where data sharing would greatly improve antibiotic usage and other public health measures.

why am i listing these? because they are mostly liberal ideas that conservatives and people like trump often oppose.

so if you're anything more than a hypocritical troll and you actually care about these things, then you will support the things i listed.

Last edited:
lmao @ ninja.

just read the article he posted that he didn't read himself.

had to go back and read his original reasoning for posting the article...not a damn sense was made. lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom